My mom saw this last week

DrummingCannoli

Pretty positive it's Ralph Lauren. She saw him in the Guiness World Record Edition not too long ago, and this is that car with a matte black lower portion. You can see the orange by the air vents. We've also seen him in his Reventon Roadster, black Veyron, and his old Alfa 8C Competizione.

Veyron.jpg

So did he repaint a world record edition??? Because it looks like its just matte black where it should be orange on the outside. All other world record pieces are the correct color....

Your mom spotting Veyrons? Coolest mom in the world :icon_thumleft:

Came here to say the exact same thing!

She is pretty amazing... :headbang: She went from being completely ignorant about cars to appreciating (and taking photos of) them. I'm thankful...haha

So did he repaint a world record edition??? Because it looks like its just matte black where it should be orange on the outside. All other world record pieces are the correct color....

It's hard to tell. Does anyone have any insight on the job?

it could just be a wrap on the lowers

Probably. I don't see a reason why he'd need to paint it, but you never know.

I think amongst all of the wealthy collectors, I admire his collection the most. Ferraris, Lambos, McLarens, Bugattis...

Well yeah, he probably did just wrap the lowers, but he did repaint the wheels. Just seems silly to do on a special edition like that when he could have just ordered one that way. I know his "regular" veyron was all black. Seems to love the black later model bugattis.

Nope. World record editions could be purchased with orange interiors and a mix of matt and shiney carbon exterior. A few were released like that and look the business imo.

Tom Hartley had one for a sale a while ago and just ooozed the oooh factor.

Pics of the car I was talking about. http://www.tomhartley.com/usedcar/BUGATTI/...yshire/18024666

Without a doubt my favourite specced Veyron.

The Super Sport is the final chapter in the extraodinary car that is the Veyron, The result is a car with a uniquely high performance of 1200 bhp offering experienced drivers a whole new dimension of excitement, with a maximum torque of 1.500 Newton metres and a limited top speed of 415 km/h (to protect the tyres). Four enlarged turbochargers and bigger intercoolers have been used to boost the power of the 16-cylinder engine, and the chassis has been extensively redesigned to maintain safety at extreme speed. Only 30 of these cars are to be made in total and all sold out immediately, The car we are offering here though is not just a normal Super Sport (if there is such a thing) but a very special spec known as 'Sang Noir', it was built by the factory to satisfy a very special customers needs as he didn't like the look of the 'World record Edition' but wanted some of its features, Subsequently it is the only Super Sport of the non World Record cars that bears the same front 'Bugatti badge' as a gesture from the factory. It comes with the following options, Transparent Rear Lights, Door Sill Plates in Black Matt Lambo Painted with 'Sang Noir' in Tangerine, Tangerine Stitching on Black Leather & Black Stitching on Tangerine Leather, Centre Console Logo 'Sang Noir' in Black, Black Anodised EB Logo on Steering Wheel, Tangerine Steering Wheel Ring, EB Logo & Outer Ring between the Seats in Black Matt, Comfort Seats (Plus Additional Sports Seats as spares), Diamond Cut SuperSport Alloys also finished in Black, Black Brake Calipers, Roof Rails in Aluminium Polished, Reversing Camera. Upon completion the car was displayed at the 2011 Geneva Motor show. It is the only Super Sport available for sale.

That looks unreal CC.

Has anyone sat in a Veyron with the "comfort" seats? I've always wondered how they compared to the sport buckets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...