07-08 Bentley GT Convertible pricing, depreciation

Camel Toe Juice

I have been looking at the 07-08 models, under 30k miles and they seem to be around the $110k- $120k price range.

Looking to get blk on blk, Mulliner edition would be nice but not a necessity.

Now that the new model is out will there be much of a price change in the near future for this car?

I have nothing constructive to add to the conversation regarding price/depreciation, but I can say that I absolutely LOVE that car now!! Good luck in your search! Drove a 2008 convertible a couple weeks ago and the car blew me away. By far the most comfortable car I've ever sat in, and MY GOD what a friggen beast it was!! Felt like we were driving a rocket propelled tank. That car is a beast. :)

I'm selling my 07 GTC Blk/blk with 16k miles for $105k. Clean car. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. A few members here have seen it in person a few times. Buying a ghost is only reason for sale, I love the car.

I have seen this GTC, it's very nice. You should have posted some pics Scott.

Scott I sent you an email. I agree with lightning, I always wrote off this car but test drove one again and was impressed.

Vbox it seems that way, Eurocar OC has over 20 Bentley's for sale on its website (2dr/ 4dr and some have recently sold) I am not sure if that is the norm.