Vorsteiner bodykit for 09+ Gallardos

Nath4N

I'm not sure if I like the baby-Aventador look :eusa_think:

post-11539-1355248483.jpg

The Vorsteiner Renazzo-V

Vorsteiner is proud to introduce our official entry into the Lamborghini markets with the all-new Renazzo-V special program for the Gallardo.

The Renazzo-V program consists of a full lightweight carbon fiber aerodynamic package that has been specifically developed for 2009+ LP models as well as the LP-570 superleggera models.

The aerodynamic kit will be accompanied by our collection of 1-piece and 3-piece forged wheels available in either 19 and 20 inch sizes.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
I like everything but the mini sv wing. Give us the SL wing and that car is the tits.

I like the SL spoiler as well, but I think the SV spoiler compliments the "wild" look for that kit.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but if any members are searching for this kit please PM me. :D

Its a good design. I'd be interested to see what it looks like when it's actually made. I know for a fact that the rear bumper has structure in the back where the bumper folds in. The front bumper also has to account for internal structure as well.

I like the overall look! With such super aggressive lines, I think this is one of those rare situations when a bigger/taller wing will actually fit the car better...I'm thinking it would look even better with the Super Trofeo wing and the Super Trofeo vented bonnet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the car is looking good. I like the exterior and body structure of the car because its roof the low and good looking. I like this kind of car who perform like a blade. GOod sharing thanks for sharing. now please can any one shock me by telling the price. LOLX

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Well the car is looking good. I like the exterior and body structure of the car because its roof the low and good looking. I like this kind of car who perform like a blade. GOod sharing thanks for sharing. now please can any one shock me by telling the price. LOLX

Price of this kit: $29,995.00 USD

Price of this kit: $29,995.00 USD

Thats seems like a lot....do these Lambo body kits usually cost this much?

I like it a lot but for 30k I would rather put that money into the car and trade up to the 570 SL or get some turbos :)