Another Sad Day for the Lambo Community

Andrew R.

Very sad news: a fellow LP member, Lambo Owner, Club member, and friend of anyone who has met him: Charlie V. passed away at 6pm today. (from what I understand, he was in recovery after surgery and had a heart attack, or blood clot or something)

Please keep his family in your prayers.. he leaves behind his wife and three daughters.

Charlie, may your soul rest in peace.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is awful news. Charlie was a good friend and I talked to him a few weeks ago. He leaves behind a great family and a lot of good friends; and I'm going to miss him. RIP Charlie.

I remember him. :( His roadster was blue IIRC. So sad to hear. RIP to him and God bless his family left behind.

Where was Charlie from? Very sorry to hear. May he RIP.

Maryland. You guys met him a few years ago at the George Evans show in Columbus. Rossa Vik Murcielago roadster with creme interior. Older guy, but one of the few good ones.

Man that sucks...I sold him that car when I worked with Roy...He was meticulous about the deal and the car...met him in Monterey a few years ago too, thought he was an awesome guy. RIP Charlie.

Charlie was one of my best Lambo buddies, met him early on at the Italian Gathering. I am in shock right now, we just spoke the other day and he seemed optimistic that all was proceeding well. Apparently not the case.

Charlie was one of my best Lambo buddies, met him early on at the Italian Gathering. I am in shock right now, we just spoke the other day and he seemed optimistic that all was proceeding well. Apparently not the case.

That sucks Scotty. Very sorry to hear it..

Seriously? What the fcuking fcuk? Five days before Christmas? And a family loses a dad? Can the constant tragedies just stop already???