C7 Cor-POS leaked...

MHaynes772

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that think this thing looks dated already and the rear looks like it was designed in the 80s?

Am I the only one that think this thing looks dated already and the rear looks like it was designed in the 80s?

yes to the first part somewhat right on the second.

They look like they were rounded up at the local shopping mall :icon_mrgreen:

I've never seen so many fat, bloated union backed slops with 80's hair and mullets in my life.

Was the kid at 4:05 about 12 years old?

Jesus Christ I hate American cars.

They look like they were rounded up at the local shopping mall :icon_mrgreen:

More like the local ho down or fair. Is there any other country that looks so unprofessional than the American car companies? Geez

More like the local ho down or fair. Is there any other country that looks so unprofessional than the American car companies? Geez

I've been to furniture factories in Mexico where the supervisor was drinking a beer and knuckle deep in his secretary, and the line workers were more presentable. The unions are the death of US manufacturing, $1k these fucks lobbied for no uniforms and to be able to wear their "here to drink beer and fcuk bitches" trucker hat.

I've been to furniture factories in Mexico where the supervisor was drinking a beer and knuckle deep in his secretary, and the line workers were more presentable.

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

:icon_mrgreen:

I still stand by this, however I will add to it... UNTIL you drive the car like its meant to be driven. Cruising around town, yes, its mundane, it somewhat cumbersome, you have no idea you are in something exciting. And that may very well be the point of the entire car. But when you start to explore this cars limits, you realise this is one fcuking serious car. It doesn't have the noise, or the drama of a Lambo, but oh man if push came to shove that little GTR with the few little mods I have done, even on runflats will see off just about any Lambo, in any measurement...Street, track, braking whatever.. Its seriously the hardest car I have ever owned to understand. One minute I fcuking hate it, the next minute Im like this fcuking thing is absolutely incredible.

I've been to furniture factories in Mexico where the supervisor was drinking a beer and knuckle deep in his secretary, and the line workers were more presentable. The unions are the death of US manufacturing, $1k these fucks lobbied for no uniforms and to be able to wear their "here to drink beer and fcuk bitches" trucker hat.

DONT KNOCK THE HAT!!!!