C7 Cor-POS leaked...

MHaynes772

The more pics I see, the more I like it...esp the blue! Great styling on those rear lights. Would be a fantastic DD and would need an auto for the wife to share. Can't believe I'm actually more excited about this car than the viper.

I agree

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't like to be on the other side of the fence, I'm just disappointed. It's not horrible at all, but it doesn't get my attention or make me think of anything but a GTR with smoother lines. I'm sure it will sell well. I just get bummed whenever I see an opportunity to do something amazing go to waste.

I'm liking the new C7. For the first time in a while silver is not in my top 5 colors I'd want to have on this particular car. I feel like it actually takes away from car in pictures, perhaps in person silver would be better. The standout reds and blues look great, black would be sinister.

Interior looks good and not like its been stuck in the past.

From Allan's chops, now I can see why they didn't do the round taillights because it solidifies the GT-R look from the back, wow.

Can't wait to see some in person. Good for Chevy!

Looks like an old one with a cheesy body kit.

:iamwithstupid: do not want. I wonder if they can mak a good looking real convertible version.

:iamwithstupid: do not want. I wonder if they can mak a good looking real convertible version.

Impossible. It was, and always shall be, the "Barbie-mobile" to those of us born within a certain age range. :lol2:

Convertible doesn't get trans/diff/brake coolers & additional downforce?

Barbie doesn't need those things!

^ Wheres the redneck mode that tells you how much of your Coors is left in the can and a GPS route to help find out which one of your brothers house your girlfriends at?

Hehe. Who am I kidding...the C7 is awesome

^ Wheres the redneck mode that tells you how much of your Coors is left in the can and a GPS route to help find out which one of your brothers house your girlfriends at?

:lol2: :lol2:

That's "5LT" option package, additional cost.

I would be surprised if anything other than the base version gets an auto trans like Allan wants. ZO6 and ZR1 has always been more of a "drivers" car. But they finally decided to build a whole new car and not just a pretty version of the previous body style. So maybe they will change that up some.

A lot of people really like this car, especially exotic owners. The only other car near this price point, albeit higher, that seems like it was this well received was the GTR. It will be interesting to see how many people actually pull the trigger on a C7 when they're for sale.

Personally I think they did a great job with the styling and engineering overall, though I don't care for those photos of the convertible at all.

Between the new AMG's, M's, Audi S's, and now the C7 there's lots of neat cars you can get for around 100 or less. Fun and carefree grocery getters. I kinda wish there was this much to get excited about in the exotic realm.

Will be inerested to see the true performance figures of this car when the auto rags get ahold of it.

Will be inerested to see the true performance figures of this car when the auto rags get ahold of it.

How fast are the C6 reg vettes?