My baby is 26!

Turbo50Mike

Nice!!! Who would have thought your Lambo to end up being your most reliable toy...=)

No shit! The only thing the 560 has needed has been a window switch (which was covered under warranty, and took all of 3 minutes to change).

Years ago this would be unheard of. Bravo to Lamborghini and the drivers who drive their cars

Mike, what's your plan? Keep her for another 26k? Replace with the new gallardo?

Years ago this would be unheard of. Bravo to Lamborghini and the drivers who drive their cars

Mike, what's your plan? Keep her for another 26k? Replace with the new gallardo?

I dunno yet...Always looking for something new, but this car has been good to me so far.

Nothing out there right now gets me too excited.

I dunno yet...Always looking for something new, but this car has been good to me so far.

Nothing out there right now gets me too excited.

Except for a certain other Verde Ithaca colored car you have been seeking...

Stock clutch still? Recent e-gear snap to get an idea? Think yours is e-gear if I recall. Congrats on driving a car like its meant to be driven!

That is certainly impressive. My car just passed over 26,000 miles, but mine's a damn 2005 car!

btw, there is a VI Aventador with VI bicolor interior recently purchased in the DC area. Oh my!

Stock clutch still? Recent e-gear snap to get an idea? Think yours is e-gear if I recall. Congrats on driving a car like its meant to be driven!

My last clutch snap was at ~15 or 18k when I had the window switch changed...It was at ~85% left on the clutch.

Weird I'm at 26000 miles as well and live in Jersey. For us driving a lot I'm not sure how we haven't ran into each other.

Where in NJ?? We are always out and about...I am in Bergen County near NYC.

At "only" 26K, you've got a lot of enjoyment left in that car.

We all bow to you! Boldly going where no other Lambo owner has gone!!

Damn, what are you up to now ?

Pssssss....It's in his avatar!

Nice to know these cars are getting more reliable. I think this increases value of all cars as people realize these cars can make it to high miles if properly maintained. No reason why you should't be able to get to 52k...