If looking for an awesome detailer in Houston

serie1926

Hey Don,

Have you checked out Vive? It is hard to beat their light tunnel and they aren't too far from us. Plus they give us club discounts.

Happy holidays.

RT

https://www.facebook.com/iWaxAutoDetail

Jose is a very nice young man building his business and has aspirations to build a stronger relationship with local Lamborghini owners. I don't want to speak for Jose on commercial terms, but his pricing is quite competitive to others I've tried.

I've used Jose so far on my wife and my Lexus, and was quite surprised with the equipment he was able to bring to our home to detail the LP 550-2.

https://www.facebook.com/iWaxAutoDetail

Jose is a very nice young man building his business and has aspirations to build a stronger relationship with local Lamborghini owners. I don't want to speak for Jose on commercial terms, but his pricing is quite competitive to others I've tried.

I've used Jose so far on my wife and my Lexus, and was quite surprised with the equipment he was able to bring to our home to detail the LP 550-2.

Hopefully he didn't pressure wash her too much, or apply too much wax.

Newbie smartass remark.

Hopefully he didn't pressure wash her too much, or apply too much wax.

Newbie smartass remark.

I was gonna comment on that earlier since I almost chocked on my protein shake laughing!