NRE TT Diablo

emanon

Music is awful...I had to shut the video down when he started talking about the shotgun exhaust. 1000 hp Diablo, love the car, not sure 1000 hp in that platform is really usable unless you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time and have access to a lot of cheap clutches..

Music is awful...I had to shut the video down when he started talking about the shotgun exhaust. 1000 hp Diablo, love the car, not sure 1000 hp in that platform is really usable unless you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time and have access to a lot of cheap clutches..

Its not the clutch you need to worry about.. Its the AWD system. And a Diablo with its long gears would feel great with 1000hp.

The before video is from December 2011 so 1 year doesn't seem super long for a project of this scale. I think it would be a blast. I can't help but wonder if UGR could have pulled it off faster, though since they have experience with the Murcielago platform.

I kind of dig that music. I'm sick and tired of hearing dubstep and all these videos featuring great cars these days.

X2

Whatever happened to hearing the cars themselves?

X2

Whatever happened to hearing the cars themselves?

Exactly. I couldn't even get thru the video....the music was sooo cheeeesy.

• 2 years later...

I have been following this car for a couple years now. In Dec 2014 the owner said this... "The plan is this: Need about another year to finish the project. The car will be unveiled at SEMA next year in November."

I hope this car will be a success story. I have been following the car's original thread on another forum since 2012 and I have been dying to see it completed ever since.

PS. The owner said that UGR wouldn't touch the car.

From what i understand as of maybe 4 weeks ago, the car still isn't finished. Although Nelson did a great job on the headers and appears the engine to was overhauled, a lot of the other fab work such as plenum boxes, pipe fabrication and those exhaust pipes just doesn't seem to flow. The Turbos are the ONLY Symmetrical turbos available as he holds the patent on them.

Looks like they certainly put the time in on this....

Not many people have had success adding high amounts of power to the Diablo... will be interesting to see the net result of this once finished.