What are u wearing

christiann

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent my watch in for service 2 weeks ago and never bothered pulling one out of the safe, I noticed I'm more relaxed and not as anxious as I usually am. I was constantly looking at my wrist, so much so that my one year old picked up on it and looks at his wrist when you ask him "what time is it?". Only down side is I have to drive with my hand out the window to get this pasty white band to blend with the rest of my skin tone.

• 3 months later...
considering this Hublot... wife tried to buy it for me for my birthday...

Have you not seen the bashing Jirre takes on a regular for his Hublot????

AP or bust!

considering this Hublot... wife tried to buy it for me for my birthday...

Not a fan but since it is a gift you have two options, you either take it or send your lovely wife to the AP store :icon_mrgreen:

Just picked this up

Nice watch vyce77!!!! I have looked at a couple different models, what are your thoughts after wearing it a bit?

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Openworked is the full name. Quite a mouth full!

Hehe! Nothing comes close after this piece - i just sold my Novelty 44mm in RG as it paled in comparison.

Hublots are vile both aesthetically and their movements are not the best. Wouldn't touch them - they're garish and more of a fashion watch IMO.

Nice watch vyce77!!!! I have looked at a couple different models, what are your thoughts after wearing it a bit?

I like it quite a bit. My only qualm was with the oem gator and deployment clasp. I had a nubuck gator strap made for it, and use the oem buckle from the rubber strap - Now it's perfect.

:icon_thumleft:

Fortis, you sure your not a Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab)-lover?? That's a pretty hairy arm :eusa_shhh: won't tell