• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Searching for a watch around 50k - any ideas prefer something similar in size and leather or rubber band option.

Been wearing the same watch for 10 years - it's time for a change plus the winder isn't tightening.

post-213219-1464106492.jpg

Searching for a watch around 50k - any ideas prefer something similar in size and leather or rubber band option.

Been wearing the same watch for 10 years - it's time for a change plus the winder isn't tightening.

Labrit has some great watches! Ask him. I know he has an amazing AP Tourbilon but its going to be out of your price range.

It doesn't get much better than this. You piss on everybody's shoes then ask for "help and ideas"

are_you_serious.jpg

It doesn't get much better than this. You piss on everybody's shoes then ask for "help and ideas"

are_you_serious.jpg

He's so desperate to fit in, he just buys what other people tell him is cool.

are_you_serious.jpg

buaahahaha

He's so desperate to fit in, he just buys what other people tell him is cool.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

I also see it as yet another episode of setting the scene to show off his toys and desperately expects others to admire what he has. :rolleyes:

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

I also see it as yet another episode of setting the scene to show off his toys and desperately expects others to admire what he has. :rolleyes:

Exactly - the cunt only comes on here when he posts something new.

And only discusses residuals on his current cars on Rennlist.

Pathetic.

Exactly - the cunt only comes on here when he posts something new.

And only discusses residuals on his current cars on Rennlist.

Pathetic.

I think it's in this this thread but your 'grail piece' AP is so hot.

Labrit has some great watches! Ask him. I know he has an amazing AP Tourbilon but its going to be out of your price range.

:lol2: :jerry:

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I just placed an order. They weren't willing to discount it, but I've always been a tag fan and not really looking at resale value anyways if it does tank. Here is some more info on the watch: http://www.calibre11.com/the-inside-story-...000-tourbillon/

They are making 750 of the regular tourbillon and 250 pieces of the phantom black. The regular one is priced at $15,950 and $21,300 for the phantom.

That's a cool looking watch. Did it arrive? Got any rolling shots of it in a lambo? :)

That's a cool looking watch. Did it arrive? Got any rolling shots of it in a lambo? :)

Didn't get it yet. It got delayed I think it's supposed to arrive in July in sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

My favourite 3 watches in no particular order are Rolex Daytona, Hublot Big Bang Cappucinno and AP ROO. I don't wear any gold on my person. No rings, no brackets, no chains, no studs, no piercings. Nothing. But strangely I like gold watches.

I was fortunate enough to get the last of my fav 3 recently so I thought I would post up. Reading through previous posts there seems to be a desire to see them snapped with the car.

So I did that. But the quality is not great.

The Daytona is my dress watch. Yellow. 1990 Zenith

post-63670-1468778864_thumb.jpg

The Big Bang is my D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F watch. Rose

post-63670-1468778909_thumb.jpg

I think of the AP ROO as my flash watch. Rose

post-63670-1468778941_thumb.jpg

Going to take this thread way down market. Any of you wearing smart watches? I have been rocking a Pebble Time in red for almost a year straight out here and it handles all the abuse I can throw at it. Plus it counts my steps, my sleep including deep sleep and let's me check messages on the go without pulling out the phone.

For $200 it has really impressed me.

Contacted my dealer to place an order on the Tag Heuer Calibre 02 Tourbillon Phantom. It's limited to 250 numbered pieces. Still waiting on confirmation.

CAR5A8Z.FT6044-CAL-HEUER-02-PHANTOM-MOOD-PACKSHOT-2015.jpg

Getting excited about this watch. Just talked to Tag Heuer boutique. The watches are starting to come out of the production line now and should arrive in the US in 4-6 weeks. She said all the phantom editions were sold out.

Getting excited about this watch. Just talked to Tag Heuer boutique. The watches are starting to come out of the production line now and should arrive in the US in 4-6 weeks. She said all the phantom editions were sold out.

Do you have one on order? Phantom edition?

This is a cool brand, British with an aviation theme. I just swapped out the watch strap so I'm digging it again.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

post-20201-1471731219_thumb.jpg

Dont care about the sad cuckoo clock it's absolute rubbish. Just got it and it wont even work.

But just wanted an excuse to post my hairy fcuking wrist here to battle with former Sasquatch title holder; Fortis. :icon_fU:

Karvaranne.jpg

Dont care about the sad cuckoo clock it's absolute rubbish. Just got it and it wont even work.

But just wanted an excuse to post my hairy fcuking wrist here to battle with former Sasquatch title holder; Fortis. :icon_fU:

I am browsing on my phone I thought the name of your watch was The Grandwood :lol2: