• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
My favorite

Nice Montoya!

I know you have other APs to go with that!? ;)

Which ones? Great taste (my fave brand btw.)

AP Survivor is still one of my favourite watches

Kickass piece for sure, love the Survivor! Also your RG Grand Prix!

What else is in the rotation besides that Shaq? Love the white Concept of your friends' too!

Haha the Gerald Genta design from the 70's is polarizing but an iconic design. Plus AP's in-house movements are still pretty awesome.

I love them - but the movement is not made in-house actually, it is a Dubois-Depraz chronograph module... ;)

That is, of course, referring to the "standard" Chrono models (Offshore 42mm/44mm, etc) - NOT the Tourbillons, Concepts, Laptimer, etc (which are incredibly expensive & rare)!

I dont want to be rude, but can we ban AP watches from this thread?

I just don't see anything nice about these watches. I mean the bezel with exposed screws..

They're one of the "Holy Trinity" of watchmaking... ;)

This one should be interesting: Big Bang Unico Sapphire.

IMO, regrettably, I think it looks like a glorified Swatch (sapphire case vs. plastic, titanium vs. steel) and I'm not sure if the Unico movement is any superior. One thing for sure: can't bloody read it!

Richard Mille made a full sapphire watch too, the 056!

Since this was bumped anyways. My TAG finally arrived late October last year.

That's gorgeous! How do you like it so far?

I noticed how tight some of you guys are wearing your watches, it looks like it cuts your circulation or it could just be the angle of the photos. :icon_mrgreen:

I noticed how tight some of you guys are wearing your watches, it looks like it cuts your circulation or it could just be the angle of the photos. :icon_mrgreen:

:D

Skinny wrists, big hands.

If I loosen it up, the watch wiggles too much and it drives me nuts. Snug, but not too tight, is just right :D .

About to shut down this thread with my Seiko cocktail time :D brb

:D

Skinny wrists, big hands.

If I loosen it up, the watch wiggles too much and it drives me nuts. Snug, but not too tight, is just right :D .

About to shut down this thread with my Seiko cocktail time :D brb

LP's mobile site won't let me upload photos or I'd show you guys my sweet red/white/blue G shock that matches my red/white/blue badge lanyard!

LP's mobile site won't let me upload photos or I'd show you guys my sweet red/white/blue G shock that matches my red/white/blue badge lanyard!

Get on that desktop site asap!

Germans...

785A307A-C629-4519-9FC8-7B4858C06357_zps

I love the Zeitwerk , very cool watch . On a side note, do you wax your arms ? :icon_mrgreen:

I was always a Heuer (pre TAG) and Rolex guy. I started to get numbness in my left hand so I stopped wearing any watch on a regular basis about five years ago. When I do occasionally for a wedding etc, the weight is noticeable and annoying.

I was always a Heuer (pre TAG) and Rolex guy. I started to get numbness in my left hand so I stopped wearing any watch on a regular basis about five years ago. When I do occasionally for a wedding etc, the weight is noticeable and annoying.

That's why I prefer leather straps and lighter, less bulky watches, it makes a big difference to me to as metal ramming into the bone+weight is unappealing.

Along those lines, anybody have any favorite light weight watches, especially AP's? I have been wanting something ever since getting my wife a rubber strap, carbon case AP. It is ridiculously light.

Along those lines, anybody have any favorite light weight watches, especially AP's? I have been wanting something ever since getting my wife a rubber strap, carbon case AP. It is ridiculously light.

Which one did you get her??

You could get Forged Carbon Diver, also Ceramic Diver is light!

These are all Forged Carbon:

Bumblebee

Ginza7

Singapore GP

Jarno Trulli

Alinghi Team

FC Grand Prix

FC 44mm

44mm Queen Elizabeth II Cup (with RG bezel)

44mm Self-winding Tourbillon Chronograph ----- get this one, my vote!!!

Sebastien Buemi is light too (bead-blasted titanium)

And for reallyyyy light - go check out some Richard Mille's. Have you ever had an RM on your wrist?

Incredibly light - almost nonexistant! And sooo comfortable!! Not to mention cool and cutting edge with materials! Look at the new Bubba Watson (055) in black "TPT" material, with a white inner bezel ring. It's partially transparent so you can see whatever is behind or underneath it! What a sick watch!!

AP and RM are my two fave watch brands! Keep us posted what you decide to buy, please!!