Gianca's matte black Superleggera TT photos inside

BLK TONY

You guys have seen the build, I'm just here to supply the photos! Giancarlo has made one of the sickest Gallardo's I've ever seen. I'll let the pictures do the talking. William Stern AKA the Beard has blessed us yet again with another great shoot! Enjoy.

Wheel Setup:

ADV05.1 SL

20x9.0 / 20x12.0

Matte black powder coating

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo10.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo11.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo12.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo13.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo14.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo15.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo16.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo17.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo18.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo20.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo21.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo22.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo23.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo24.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo25.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo26.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo27.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackeGreenLambo3.jpg

ADV1MatteBlackGreenLambo19.jpg

Probably said it 3 or more times already but, I love it, it is amazing! :eusa_drool: Great photography and those ADV.1's are a perfect match for that car.

I absolutely love the car, it tuned out amazing! just always throws me off with the color difference on the VI Calipers and the Superleggera logo

Sickest. Gallardo. Ever :monkeyleft:

Ever thought about painting the Lambo script green?

A close friend keeps on saying that but I think that I am good with the way it looks, I am still looking for a local vinyl shop that could match the green on the Supeerleggera lettering on the stripe...

ADV.1 I know I have been pretty hard on you guys over in the XJ220 thread and the 911 Turbo thread but DAMN! You guys knocked it out of the freakin park with this one!!! The car is amazing, the wheels are sick, the location is stunning and the photos. BEST. PHOTOS. YET.

We don't need HDR/million different filters and tons of retouching in photoshop as well as all that other crap. Keeping getting your product on the sickest cars out there, sprinkle in a BADASS location and BOOM...you have magic like this.

Nice work!

ADV.1 I know I have been pretty hard on you guys over in the XJ220 thread and the 911 Turbo thread but DAMN! You guys knocked it out of the freakin park with this one!!! The car is amazing, the wheels are sick, the location is stunning and the photos. BEST. PHOTOS. YET.

We don't need HDR/million different filters and tons of retouching in photoshop as well as all that other crap. Keeping getting your product on the sickest cars out there, sprinkle in a BADASS location and BOOM...you have magic like this.

Nice work!

Thank you guys for all the compliments! Giancarlo definitely made this one of our better looking Lambo set ups ever! I think his and Pete's are my favorite to date.

This post stood out because like you said, you've been heavy with the criticism. But we honestly welcome it! It helps us grow. I relayed your opinion to Jordan and Will (our photographer) and we're going to try to go a more natural route. We've been trying to for a while but this is Will's style and you know how it can be trying to tell an artist what to do. Worst case, we're going to be releasing the RAW photos and edited photos, that way you get the best of both worlds.

Thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...
How uncomfortable are those seats? If they are all polished CF, does it make high-g turns a problem? viz, sliding around?

I am 6” 2” - 195 lbs. and I fit right with no sliding from side to side, if any would be on braking but minimal, they are surprisingly confortable as they are share very ergonomically.

I am 6” 2” - 195 lbs. and I fit right with no sliding from side to side, if any would be on braking but minimal, they are surprisingly confortable as they are share very ergonomically.

So they are polished carbon? If you have more pics of the seats, I'd love to see them.

Sweet car, and congrats!

Strike that one the seats.

I just went through page for page the entire build thread and am EXTREMLY IMPRESSED!

You give us home wrenches hope! :lol2:

But in all seriousness, you bring a next level to the old, "built not bought" adage, and that, sir, is kick ass.

BEAUTIFUL car!