13' E63 AMG 4Matic HiRes pics

Robster Craws

fcuk, between this and the RS7 Audi, it's a battle of the 10 second 1/4 mile, 190mph mommy mobiles.

They just released the BMW M6 Gran coupe four door too. Im looking for live pictures right now.

The 3 automakers are taking swings at each other!

They just released the BMW M6 Gran coupe four door too. Im looking for live pictures right now.

The 3 automakers are taking swings at each other!

Damn. The M6 will have some HP i'm sure, but probably just RWD? If so, the Audi and MB will drop that thing 0-60 like it's chained to the delivery truck.

Damn. The M6 will have some HP i'm sure, but probably just RWD? If so, the Audi and MB will drop that thing 0-60 like it's chained to the delivery truck.

It has 560hp so 10 more than the RS7 and 10 less than the AMG. But you're right,it seems like they would have gone along the route that the others are going and gone with AWD..they wont be able to keep up in the 0-60 wars. There was rumors the M5 was going with AWD before its release and then the stuck with the RWD

Thanks for posting this Rob, I have been waiting for these pics and specs to come out.

Between this and the RS7, S8, M6 Gran Coupe. I'd have a really tough time picking a DD.

So many great options!

Thanks for posting this Rob, I have been waiting for these pics and specs to come out.

:icon_thumleft: No problem!

fcuk, between this and the RS7 Audi, it's a battle of the 10 second 1/4 mile, 190mph mommy mobiles.

Seriously. The Germans have really escalated the power war in recent years, just incredible what a DD grocery-getter sedan can do these days.

Does anyone know what the new S badging next to the AMG badging means?

Interesting, it's on the license plate too.

Wonder if they're now trying to split their AMG offerings into multiple tiers of power/performance, like say "AMG" then "AMG S" then "AMG BLACK SERIES".

Interesting, it's on the license plate too.

Wonder if they're now trying to split their AMG offerings into multiple tiers of power/performance, like say "AMG" then "AMG S" then "AMG BLACK SERIES".

Just did some googling and thats about right!

"Another new edition for 2014 is the S-Model. This essentially replaces previous models’ AMG Performance Package; Mercedes is now considering it a standalone model. Either way, the S-Model nets a boost in power, to 577 hp and 590 lb-ft, and a limited-slip differential. The electronically limited top speed is also raised from 155 mph to 186 mph."

I also found this on a Mercedes board talking about whats included in the Smodel

So here are the differences for the S over the non-S 4MATIC, per the press release:

1. Increased from 557 to 585 hp. From 531 to 590 lb-ft tq. 0.1 sec faster to 62 mph.

2. Matte grey wheels instead of gloss grey.

3. Front splitter, side sill panels, rear trim strip are all chrome.

4. Differential lock on rear axle.

5. "performance-oriented elastokinematics" (suspension bushings?) for "maximum neutrality" and "better feedback".

6. Red calipers instead of silver.

7. Inside: embossed headrests, sport steering wheel, LED door sills, electric rear blind, and contrasting stitching available.