14' BMW M6 Gran coupe

Robster Craws

2014-BMW-M6-Grand-Coupe-front.jpg

2014-BMW-M6-Grand-Coupe-rear-corner.jpg

2014-BMW-M6-Grand-Coupe-rear.jpg

Like the two-door and the drop-top, the M6 Gran Coupe will be powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 with an output of 560 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque. The gearbox is a seven-speed dual-clutch unit also found in the BMW M5 and existing models in the M6 range.

BMW claims that the M6 Gran Coupe will accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds, the same time as the two-door M6. The base model's top speed of 155 mph can be upped to 189 if the buyer opts for the driver's package.

There's no word on how much that performance-enhancing driver's package will add to the M6 Gran Coupe's estimated $110,000 base price.

• 2 weeks later...
looks better than m5...

:iamwithstupid:

Much. Especially in person, even the normal 6-sedans are full of great details and presence that for some reason the 5-sedans don't have.

I'm trying so hard to not like this car, but I think I love it. It looks great on the street too.

Not a fan of anything BMW has at the moment in their line up, give me a very clean E30 M3, that's the only BMW I'd like to own.

Wow.. i really love those rims. I did drive this 650i GranCoupe before I drove the M5 and its sick. This M6 GranCoupe is sexy and will be one hell of a practical daily driver beast.

Not a fan of anything BMW has at the moment in their line up, give me a very clean E30 M3, that's the only BMW I'd like to own.

Im a big fan of the E36 m3's. I search for low mileage clean examples all the time. only problem is-when they come up, they ask a fortune for them-same with the e30's.

I guess you get what you pay for though...

• 2 months later...
Im a big fan of the E36 m3's. I search for low mileage clean examples all the time. only problem is-when they come up, they ask a fortune for them-same with the e30's.

I guess you get what you pay for though...

E30 and E36 pricing are very much different. E30 has collectibility value while E36 does not. Not yet anyways. There is a sea of E36 M3 out there. Most of them are beat up though. To me, the E36 is kind of in between old school and modern. E46 is the sweet spot on value for a more modern car. A lot more power that can finally live up to M3 performance expectations. None of the M3 except E30 is a collector piece.

650 GC instead of the Abarth? If you're spending that kind of $$ for a DD, Tesla!!

I just picked up a blue/white 650 GC w/M package because of this post!

Thx Rob, sick car love it!