anybody recently in the market for LP640?

joebiz

Just getting back in market to sell the 08 and man I cannot believe the variance from just a few months ago. $180 to $200K for low 10K mile cars? Ouch!

Anybody recently buy? I've found several in the 180 range which means a super clean one can be had for very low ~200s.

Just getting back in market to sell the 08 and man I cannot believe the variance from just a few months ago. $180 to $200K for low 10K mile cars? Ouch!

Anybody recently buy? I've found several in the 180 range which means a super clean one can be had for very low ~200s.

I thought you sold Shank's old car already? Seems to me that the market is tanking right now.

Seems like the market has been steady. Or at least dealer's asking prices. Not sure of exact sale prices though. Been shopping the market for a while. Examples of 180k cars

it looks like all the lp640s are all the same ones for sale for the past 6 months or longer,there not moving .

Bingo!!!! The prices are artificially inflated by the dealers, the bubble will have to burst.

These dealers must have a serious bank roll or just all on consignment because like you guys said a lot of them are just sitting on lots for months. Driving Emotions has had the same LP's forever!!! Doesnt seem like many private party sales though

Things don't seem THAT bad for the Murci's... although I am still shocked that the Aventador pushed down the Murci SVs as hard as they did. I bet there are Murci SVs that can be bought for $299k...

in 2008 07 lp640s were had for 200k when the mrket crashed.im in the market soon but i woill not pay for what they were selling for when they were 1 year old and now there 6 years old for same price ,ill wait till they come down

Comparing against a similarly equipped e-gear model, what do we think the relative value is for a 6-speed manual LP-640? Do we think it's worth more, less, or the same?

Guys, I'd like some feedback as well.

Contemplating on adding an LP to the fleet.

Could you guys chime in on where the fair pricing level should be on these 2 cars (both 07's)

7K mile car: http://www.lambonb.com/used-Orange+County-...WBU37S97LA02435

2K mile car: http://www.lambonb.com/used-Orange+County-...WBU37S17LA02302

Thanks.

I have been hitting this market pretty heavy.....and I haven't seen a SINGLE clean 10k $180k car.....please post references and I'll send you a finders fee if I buy one of them.

There is a group of about 15 cars with $200k-$210k ask prices, in some good colors too (orange, green, yellow, etc).

Comparing against a similarly equipped e-gear model, what do we think the relative value is for a 6-speed manual LP-640? Do we think it's worth more, less, or the same?

Honestly, I don't think there are enough of them to establish that.......but in 10 years, when every car from a Ferrari to a Camry has a flappy paddle gearbox, a manual Murci will seem like a Dino.

The LP is definitely a better car BUT if it were me and I wanted a manual, I'd pick up an older car as the newer improvements I think work better on an egear car.

Down the road, the manual cars MIGHT be worth more but who knows honestly.