Get a new genuine Rolex, but never wear it because.....

Assman

That. Is. Awesome. If it IS real, the only way you could really wear it is if you were the founder of the firm and made a fortune selling pizzas - and then only to a sales convention. Rather, this is the top prize you would give away for the best franchisee of the year!! But if you made a fortune selling pizzas I guess there are a few other watches you would wear instead.

I am sure you can change the face and the band, and have a nice watch.

It's still an air king. I'd wear it as is just to fcuk with people.

I like it. I figure if you earn that watch you are probably pretty passionate about pizza and the logo doesn't bother you one bit!

So why won't you wear it???

The color of the band?? :badgrin:

Seriously.....how did you end up with a pizza watch? I'm curious if you are willing to share.

So why won't you wear it???

The color of the band?? :badgrin:

Seriously.....how did you end up with a pizza watch? I'm curious if you are willing to share.

Not mine. It's a random from the interwebs.

Apparently this isn't a unique piece.

http://www.chrono24.com/en/rolex/ss-domino...--id1963586.htm

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/137760-domin...-rolex-airking/

from the interweb as well

Rolex Challenge

Eligibility

Corporate and Franchise Store Managers

Criteria

Rewards Store Managers when their store achieves four consecutive weeks of sales at target levels (each week must be at or above the target level, not an average). The target levels are: $20,000; $25,000; $30,000; $35,000 and $40,000. A store can achieve an award for each target level only once throughout its history regardless of any changes in ownership or change in program requirements. For example, if a store achieved the $20,000 target prior to January 2009, that store’s next target level is $25,000.

Exemptions from the program are as follows: • Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks

To earn the award the store must have an annual OER/MCO audit average of 3 stars or better. If a Store Manager achieves four consecutive weeks at the target sales level but does not have an annual OER/MCO audit average of 3 stars or better, the manager will need to continue striving for four consecutive weeks of sales while meeting the annual OER/MCO audit average to achieve the award.

Award

Choice of stainless steel Rolex watch or $2,000

Note Rolex Award Winners - Domino’s believes the achievement of a Rolex deserves special recognition. Therefore, all Rolex winners should be presented with their award during a regional or local event. All winners will then have the opportunity to be recognized by their peers for this great accomplishment!

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=168180

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...