Top Gear UK - Season 19 - links to episodes

Nath4N

so the first episode finshed airing about 30 minutes ago, not many quality links yet but i'll try to update this topic with some better ones later.

Season 19 , Episode 01

Jeremy tries to build car that's even smaller than the Peel P50 and then takes it for a test drive on the streets of London before putting his concept to the ultimate test of credibility in the Dragons Den. James takes a look ar the latest Bentley Continental GT Speed by taking it on a rally stage. Richard unleashes the new Pagani Huayra hypercar before handing it over to The Stig for the lap of a lifetime.

to be honest at this moment i think it's better to wait for some torrents or youtube links, but if you're desperate you can try the links i posted ;)

Awesome episode this last one! Lots of driving, and the cars and scenery are amazing!

a lot of fooling around but not enough info or impressions about the cars.

I hope they do laps in those three cars. I loved the Aston. The LF-A in dark blue, I agree, would be perfect. Interesting how he said it was his favorite car of all time - even over the Bugatti?

a lot of fooling around but not enough info or impressions about the cars.

I thought they captured the spirit of each car quite well. I really enjoyed it. The change of scenery was nice, too.

I thought they captured the spirit of each car quite well. I really enjoyed it. The change of scenery was nice, too.

I was able to recognize a lot of the I-15 interstate they were driving on on thier way to Vegas as ive taken the same road many times..which makes me think they may have departed from Salt Lake which makes me very very upset I didnt know in time to be able to go out and see them filming. :crybaby2:

I was able to recognize a lot of the I-15 interstate they were driving on on thier way to Vegas as ive taken the same road many times..which makes me think they may have departed from Salt Lake which makes me very very upset I didnt know in time to be able to go out and see them filming. :crybaby2:

I know how you feel, I felt the same way when they filmed in my country.

I'm getting quite tired of watching Jeremy discover the greatest car of all time every episode. I'll probably stop watching, there is nothing wrong with the show, there is just nothing new anymore. I've seen it all before.

They can't make everyone happy, they do a great job entertaining though. Love TG UK!!!

:iamwithstupid: Honestly if the show played out like Motor Trend television every week, it would be boring as fcuk. Its just a sitcom with cars where they show some of the cool shit each one can do or cool features. Thats all i look to it for. You want cold hard facts, by a magazine.....

• 3 weeks later...