New Spur

Allan-Herbie

The new Flying Spur is going to be fantastic, we're offering a special preview of this vehicle coming up very soon. If you're interested in the vehicle we are taking pre-orders now.

Give us a call at 858 454 1800.

We're authorized for Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce and Bugatti!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I really like the looks of it, but not how it drives. I had one for over 2 weeks (loaner) and couldnt wait to get back into my Ghost. The old Spur is a better car to drive than the Mulsanne, the new Spur will put it to shame.

The new Spur is excellent. I drove it a few weeks ago.

The Mulsanne isn't even close to the Ghost.

Side note: STLMotorCars.com is the best car dealership website I have ever seen, bar none. Damn.

Yeah, gotta love websites where the dealer takes detailed shots,post the price of cars and makes it easy to browse

• 3 weeks later...

Test drove the new Spur the other day.. Ran it up to about 120mph with three people in it going through the canyons.. The car is absolutely flawless. The ride, the power, the comfort etc, its perfection. Had just come out of a new Bmw 750IL, and its laughable compared to the Spur. Car is night and day from my old Spur as well. The power is incredible.

Test drove the new Spur the other day.. Ran it up to about 120mph with three people in it going through the canyons.. The car is absolutely flawless. The ride, the power, the comfort etc, its perfection. Had just come out of a new Bmw 750IL, and its laughable compared to the Spur. Car is night and day from my old Spur as well. The power is incredible.

:iamwithstupid:

Imo, the car is so good it is hard to justify the price differential between the spur and the mulsanne and AWD gives it a huge thumbs up for our lousy climate.

Imo, the car is so good it is hard to justify the price differential between the spur and the mulsanne and AWD gives it a huge thumbs up for our lousy climate.

LOL, that is word for word what I said when we checked it out :icon_thumleft:

BUT, you can buy a slightly used Mulsanne for less than the price of the Spur, and it has more presence.

• 3 months later...

My neighbor got caught cheating on his wife and bought one if these in white for her to help him get back in the house. Car is stunning in person.