New Spur

Allan-Herbie

My neighbor got caught cheating on his wife and bought one if these in white for her to help him get back in the house. Car is stunning in person.

Want to play ! Gotta pay 🙊 for me I felt for the money what you get it was a great buy !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My neighbor got caught cheating on his wife and bought one if these in white for her to help him get back in the house. Car is stunning in person.

That's an expensive lay. $240k for some ass..

He could have rented Megan Fox for a week for half that.

That's an expensive lay. $240k for some ass..

He could have rented Megan Fox for a week for half that.

Best part of it is that his wife openly brags to my wife about get the shit banged out of her by her personal trainer.

• 3 weeks later...
Best part of it is that his wife openly brags to my wife about get the shit banged out of her by her personal trainer.

Lol that IS the best part for sure

I saw the car yesterday since I am shopping for a nice family sedan, it looks stunning but the V12 won't work for me and the interior, I can't warm up to it.

I just saw the post above about the V8, I might revisit it.

I saw the car yesterday since I am shopping for a nice family sedan, it looks stunning but the V12 won't work for me and the interior, I can't warm up to it.

I just saw the post above about the V8, I might revisit it.

Fortis... You seem like an RS7 kind of guy to me!

Fortis... You seem like an RS7 kind of guy to me!

I like Audi very much but not attracted by the RS7, I just test drove the RS6 Avant and nearly bought it yesterday, insanely fast car, absolutely awesome but at the last moment I decided against it for a number of reasons, we recently had an addition to our family :eusa_dance: and the rear seat of the RS6 and 7 just not comfortable enough to seat 3, I can't be selfish so I decided to skip the sports wagon and get something more family friendly.

My biggest problem is that I don't like big sedans or SUV's I had few SUV's but now I completely went off them, I tend to buy smaller nimbler cars as DD's but now it's time to add a big tank to the fleet for when we all go out together.

So I started by looking at the new S Class, very nice car but I haven't reached the age requirement yet :icon_mrgreen: Audi A8 range is more suited to my style, sportier, more understated but it still lacks something can't put my finger on it the car is near perfect, so perfect that it tends to put me to sleep when I drive it, I am waiting for the new S8 to come in, it will be here in April, perhaps it will have all of the ingredients I am looking for.

Another contender could be the newly released S Class Coupe but I am not sure what the exact rear seating configuration will be, it might lack the rear seat space we require, I do think the car looks fantastic, classy and sporty at the same time, I absolutely love the interior.

As I said I looked at the Spur the other day and it's simply stunning, the interior is flawless but the gauges and dashboard configuration is letting it down for me, too old school, I am part of the video game generation, give me some TFT please, also it falls in the same category with the S Class sedan for me, I might need to give it few more years.

I have the next 6 to 8 months to find something which meets the criteria and it's interesting enough.

Congrats on the addition my friend! :icon_thumleft:

You secretly want a Ferrari FF :icon_mrgreen:

Just as bad as he wants windows looking outside of his house

Congrants on the new addition my friend