Underground Racing Texas Invitational event Video***

Holy frick those cars are fast! Nice work as always? What was that sick beat at the beginning of the video?

Glitch Mob - Animus Vox. Album: Drink the Sea. GET IT. Whole album is great. I would also suggest this along those lines...SICK beat:

I saw Glitch Mob live in Montreal. GREAT gig. Very creative guys. They actually do a majority of the stuff live (keys, drums, etc). 3 guys on stage. They are from the LA area IIRC.

Ohh!! And great vid UGR. :)

Here's a question I bet no one asked. When will you need to build a custom glass engine cover? Those poor things look like they hate life under all the acceleration and speed.

Here's a question I bet no one asked. When will you need to build a custom glass engine cover? Those poor things look like they hate life under all the acceleration and speed.

There is no glue from the factory holding the back of the glass down at the part closest to the spoiler, just a foam piece. Not sure why they did that but we have tested many times at over 240 mph and have not had any issues. The NON SL's have glass and they don't move at all.

I know that you have gone 250 mph with those suckers, but honestly, to save some drag and to increase the stability of the car (aeroelastic), you should fix the glass to the car somehow.

I am not sure but i believe that the SL has polycarbonate glass ... it's not the glass you and i are accustomed to. Because it's light ... it's flexible.

I know that you have gone 250 mph with those suckers, but honestly, to save some drag and to increase the stability of the car (aeroelastic), you should fix the glass to the car somehow.

There are no issues there... they are going to move like that on the SL's