1980 BMW M1

Tara

I know of a couple of mint cars that have changed hands privately for 300k+. I have not seen any really solid cars on the market lately, so even though 400k seems like a stretch, it is definitely heading in that direction. I have a streetcar with 3600km on the odometer and i would not sell it for less than 350k .

BMW only made 400 M1's and imo, in the next 5 years, it will be the most valuable BMW after the 507.

The owner of the BMW store here in cincinnati used to have a street car that he kept in the showroom on display then a friend of my HS gf's dad, a guy from Jordan named Ahmed Samawi had a procar bodied M1 that was a street car (???) and I remember when i saw that in their garage how much better the procar body looked.

BMW only made 400 M1's and imo, in the next 5 years, it will be the most valuable BMW after the 507.

Isn't it already? What is more valuable than an M1 besides a 507 now?

Isn't it already? What is more valuable than an M1 besides a 507 now?

I wrote that wrongly lol. You are right. What i meant is the next million $$ BMW. Hopefully, i am right.

I wrote that wrongly lol. You are right. What i meant is the next million $$ BMW. Hopefully, i am right.

It will get there for sure, IMO.

Funny.. In 2001 when I still worked for BMW we took one in on trade and gave the guy 36K..

In 2001 Miura SV's were 100k cars with very few takers. Who knew lol.