Favorite Lamborghini right now, at this moment

Destructo

Alright, I've been thinking about this for the past couple of days, but I know some of you are like me. I go back and forth depending on the day of which one is my favorite. Sure there are classics and timeless and absolute favorites, but we all have our 'flavor of the week' with Lamborghini.

Post up videos or pictures of your "At the moment" favorite Lambo!

For me right now, it's the Gallardo STS (preferably without the wing) and the Larini Exhaust from Fluid Dynamics! :lol2: If you haven't seen or heard other stuff these guys make, check out their section on the board here. - http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=150

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is literally EXACTLY the car I want and EXACTLY how I would order it! If I had $500K in my pocket, I would stuff it in a briefcase and spew the cash all over the dealer's floor and buy this thing today!...dammit!

bd9f114.jpg

b249fee.jpg

Give me a White STS with Red accents on the wing and the calipers and a set of GOLD wheels (do I even need to say red interior?). An Aventador Roadster set up the same way would be hard to say no too as well.

My favorite Lamborghini's are (and I plan to own them all)

Miura SV

early Countach periscope in green

Diablo Roadster

Murcielago SV (check)

Aventador with my new custom wrap (check)

Aventador J (Doubt I'll ever have it, but I want it)

I also love but don't have to own:

Gallardo STS, 570SL, 08SL, Performante

But like some of you, mine changes all the time. Right now I would throw in the Aventador in Rosso Mars. I love Hovik's pics of Alex's new car a lot. Even though I am getting an Aventador Roadster, it isn't one of my favorites yet.