She's gone....now the wait...

ToofDoc

rough photoshop, i like it

YZLB.jpeg

Thanks Nate-dawg for the art rendering! I had that image in my head the whole time so I wanted to bring to life! I'm excited!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They been yellow Dawg!

I couldn't remember! You ended up painting the letters on the plenum cover yellow too..

HRE S101s

These are all iPhone pics, will get some hires pics under the

sun once the car is back!

Side skirts on!

Looks incredible Toof! :icon_thumleft: Cant wait to see the pics when shes done. This will definitely be one of the hottest 560's out there! :icon_super: Great taste in mods!

Looks incredible Toof! :icon_thumleft: Cant wait to see the pics when shes done. This will definitely be one of the hottest 560's out there! :icon_super: Great taste in mods!

Thanks Mike!

I personally also can't wait to see the final product!

Can't wait to see pics when everything is done! :)

Ron, would love for you to take some pics of my car! Ive seen some amazing work by you!

Front bumper should be back to Studio47 tomorrow from the paint shop. Once it's back, I believe the bumper will be installed. Hopefully I get some picture from Craig, if I do, I'll post more update pics. Once the front bumper is on, then all mod parts are complete. The car will then get an e-gear snap to check for clutch wear.

After that, the car will go to an extensive treatment of exterior & interior detailing. My front and rear bumper grills, brake calipers, and my new HRE wheels have all been treated with 22PLE VM1 for stain & grime protection, here's a sample of my actual rear bumper grill with the application:

Once the 22PLE is applied, the metal will be protected up to 12-18 months, it'll be easier to clean and it will keep that new metal shine!

Bumper installed without problems! After the paint fitment looked even better than the prepaint fitment pictures! I'll post se tonight!

Bumper installed without problems! After the paint fitment looked even better than the prepaint fitment pictures! I'll post se tonight!

Nice, looking forward to pics.

Craig doing his thing

The hood/bumper junction top view

Hood/bumper junction side view

Front view

3/4 view

Very happy on how the fit, paint scheme, and install came out!