She's gone....now the wait...

ToofDoc

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andy,

Make sure you get the side markers smoked!

Looking good!!

Pete! My side markers are smoked! :icon_thumleft:

Waiting to be paint correction and paint protection with 22PLE application with ESOTERIC AUTO DETAIL

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Does it look black? I'm not sure?

Shit, i forgot to turn on my monitor.

nice! my car is going in next week for the same thing...yellow as well. But also doing yellow on the ABC pillars. Like the Edizione Technica...just yellow instead of red, to match my calipers.

nice! my car is going in next week for the same thing...yellow as well. But also doing yellow on the ABC pillars. Like the Edizione Technica...just yellow instead of red, to match my calipers.

You're going to do the ABC pillers huh?!

Did you upgrade to the 570 bumper also?

are you installing clear bra? that would not be advised as the paint needs at least a month to breathe. if clear bra is applied without full curing, you will likely get paint lift when removing the clear bra.

similarly, wax should not be applied to fresh paint. polishing is required to achieve consistent orange peel.

FYI..

are you installing clear bra? that would not be advised as the paint needs at least a month to breathe. if clear bra is applied without full curing, you will likely get paint lift when removing the clear bra.

similarly, wax should not be applied to fresh paint. polishing is required to achieve consistent orange peel.

FYI..

Thanks! Yup, no clear bra or matte film until June. In the mean time, 22PLE will protect the new paint and no waxing needed.

You're going to do the ABC pillers huh?!

Did you upgrade to the 570 bumper also?

Yes just got the 570 bumper in last night... LOC exhaust should arrive tomorrow according to UPS tracking...

Yes just got the 570 bumper in last night... LOC exhaust should arrive tomorrow according to UPS tracking...

Great! Meet me at the Italian Stampede in LA in August and lets do a photo shoot for "Black and Yellow"!! :eusa_dance:

Great! Meet me at the Italian Stampede in LA in August and lets do a photo shoot for "Black and Yellow"!! :eusa_dance:

Unless you're black. Because I'm definitely yellow when I looked in the mirror this morning. :icon_mrgreen:

Unless you're black. Because I'm definitely yellow when I looked in the mirror this morning. :icon_mrgreen:

LOL!! Damn boy! I'm "yellow" too!!

Then you better get a tan.....I'm a quarter British so I just get freckly.....not a pretty sight. :icon_oak:

It looks phenomenal...you've got me thinking about doing some of the mods your car has. I'm especially digging those HRE's and, of course, the carbon wing and side skirts. Nice job!

:lol:

Here are some more pictures of you project Andy, the car really turned out great and we are excited to see it on the streets this spring! the car is being detailed as we speak.

The yellow really pops on the front fascia!

8580309340_cc4fb56505.jpg

003 by thestudio47, on Flickr

8579211727_567103243d.jpg

002_resize by thestudio47, on Flickr

8579219949_ce1cc3f44f.jpg

011 by thestudio47, on Flickr

8580312474_13e182d894.jpg

014 by thestudio47, on Flickr

Some Photos of the test fitting process:

8580314636_7344407d3b.jpg

IMG_1685 by thestudio47, on Flickr

8580312872_cbaed81f98.jpg

IMG_1715 by thestudio47, on Flickr

8580314158_aeaff22014.jpg

IMG_1711 by thestudio47, on Flickr

This set of HRE wheels compliment the car so well, really love the angles which go well with the aggressive Lamborghini look.

8580310674_7eda8143a4.jpg

006 by thestudio47, on Flickr

8579215787_1b18945b17.jpg

IMG_1738 by thestudio47, on Flickr

Here are some more pictures of you project Andy, the car really turned out great and we are excited to see it on the streets this spring! the car is being detailed as we speak.

The yellow really pops on the front fascia!

This set of HRE wheels compliment the car so well, really love the angles which go well with the aggressive Lamborghini look.

Strong work to Craig and team!