Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thing will look great live and in a better picture: a fantastic car!

An outrageous and savage car as all "true" Lambo are, can't wait to see it live saturday.

ciao

a Ferrari F1 racing departmente worker saw the complete F150 while preparing for private preview in Maranello and told me: "Aventador is more aggressive and better looking than that".

This Veneno looks more aggressive and better looking than the leaked picture of the Aventador (did you still remember them?) so i think this car will be better looking than any other car in Geneva and, above all, will be the most aggressive of all too, as a true lambo has to be. Car is in custom colors as it is a special order car built around you.

Be patient, it will shock you.

That's an Hypercar

ciao

One green car, one white one red. Pictured is the prototype.

Street legal because like the reventon it's a rebodied version of an existing car whereas the sesto was a whole new platform.

the more i look at it, the more i like it: i personally know Perini, it's a great designer and just draw wonderful cars with the aggressive line that a Lambo must have.

I will jump directly to Lambo stand during my Geneva carshow visit on saturday, ahead of F150 too: the front of the car is fantastic.

There is also a big fin on the rear: what a beast!

I'm really enthusiast about this monster.

ciao

:rolleyes:

Yeah that's ugly as shit.

Donotwantsauce

:eusa_think:

Looks like a bad kit

You guys are nutty. Lamborghini finally delivers an insane HyperCar and you guys complain like a bunch of women! ( no offense Carol lol)

I'm making this quote to keep a log of all the apologetic members after this thing is released and you see it live ;)

You guys are nutty. Lamborghini finally delivers an insane HyperCar and you guys complain like a bunch of women! ( no offense Carol lol)

I'm making this quote to keep a log of all the apologetic members after this thing is released and you see it live ;)

none taken :)

I will keep an open mind....but from THAT photo it appears busy, choppy and doesn't have the elegant lines that appeal to me. The rear wheel well appears squared off, and the bits/pieces on the nose and side don't mesh with the overall design. I'm sure they are there for a reason - but they look like an afterthought (hmmm let's glue this thing over here - it'll help keep it straight at 220).

I'd love to be wrong.

Want to see the real thing to decide.

:iamwithstupid:

Not a promising start. On a side note, just saw the new Gallardo at SCS with the catfish front end. The front is ok, the rear just looks busy. I still prefer the earlier LP 570 GSL front and rear.