Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Honestly, the brand needs more people like you. Thanks for being willing and congrats again.

How's the rest of the show?

Thank You!! I apprecaite that very much! I have not been to the show yet. It starts today! I will hit up all the big releases. Very exciting!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have been staring at the pictures of this car in awe like everyone else, and when I saw this thread jump from 10 pages to 14, I KNEW something had happened!!!!! :) Raginbull, you seem to be as hardcore of a lambo enthusiast as it gets, this is absolutely amazing! :icon_super: THere isnt anything I can say that hasnt already been said, but congrats x100 on this AMAZING machine and all of your success! :) SO happy that 2 of these beasts will be residing in the US! SO excited for you man!!!! :icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks A Lot!!! I hope everyone who is fortunate enough to get a car like this drives it and appreciates it.

Your comments mean a lot. Thanks A Lot Fellas!

So....does this give us an excuse to have a L-Power celebratory Veneno party...?

I am all about it!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dereiter
I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Congratulations on the amazing car! You are a true enthusiast of Lamborghini cars! No doubt, this red Veneno is a smart investment. :)

Enjoy the car!

Congratulations on the amazing car! You are a true enthusiast of Lamborghini cars! No doubt, this red Veleno is a smart investment. :)

Enjoy the car!

Thanks Brother!!! I am now in your club of 3! :icon_pidu:

I look forward to getting them all together sometime.

Coffee has been delivered. Amazing coffee here. Viva La Switzerland! Getting ready to roll out!

Guest Dereiter
Thanks Brother!!! I am now in your club of 3! :icon_pidu:

I look forward to getting them all together sometime.

Absolutely! :)

Thank you for the kind words!

Never stop these positive Lambo-feelings and keep your right type of the mood in any time!

I've literally sat here all day hitting refresh on my laptop and phone for more updates! I know I can't be the only one! Haha :thefinger:

I've literally sat here all day hitting refresh on my laptop and phone for more updates! I know I can't be the only one! Haha :thefinger:

Guilty.

Absolutely! :)

Thank you for the kind words!

Never stop these positive Lambo-feelings and keep your right type of the mood in any time!

Cheers Brother!

That is how I've spent my night killing the time. :headbang:

Congrats, bastard! you have purchased the most incredible looking car in supercar history, no more... :icon_thumleft:

You are a legend, and above all, a true lambo enthusiast: i'm saying you really like what Lamborghini brand has inside, that is power, aggressivity, savage soul and Italian passion mixed with taste for dynamic beauty.

Congrats again! :icon_super:

ciao

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Wow! Congratulations on the purchase, and on your success! Enjoy it in good health, and share as much as possible about the car with us here on LP! It must have been one tough secret to keep! I am really glad an enthusiast like you got it, at least I'm sure it will get driven and won't stay locked away collecting dust. Did they give you an ETA on the delivery?

Ragin, that is so sick! You are the ultimate Lambo collector.

Please start a new thread all about what happened with the car before today, ie your finding out about it, the order process, etc and continuing to your choosing things up to delivery.

I know we'd love to share the experience with you as much as you are interested in sharing of course.

This is phenomenal!

^^^^^^ :iamwithstupid: What he said! Congratulations Raginbull, that is some next level shit right there!

Cannot congratulate you enough! I am so excited. Not only are you calm and cool, but also altruistic. You definitely deserve it and hope to someday see the car and meet the owner himself :eusa_clap:

Kris, this is one of those times i would like to speak a better english and so being able to to write what my thinking really are.

Just now i understad why you told me you would have been at Geneva on Monday, when the show is not even complete.

Now i understand why you asked me some info i did not know why you were so interested in.

And just now i understand that you are a true bastard! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_super:

When you will wake up (i'm sure you did not sleep since a lot of time), please told us some of the backstage history of this incredible story and of your decision to buy the car, as i'm sure that it was not an easy choice.

And thank you very much for sharing this enormous joy with us.

ciao

Wow that's amazing, congratulations :icon_thumleft:

Now I know why the thread is 15 pages long :icon_mrgreen:

Wow, huge congratulations, Raging Bull!

What an honour for this Lamborghini community! And the things that you said you will do for charity with this car: you sir, deserves a salute!

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_clap: :icon_pray:

Sincere congratulations again!

Kris, CONGRATS!! wow.

I stopped work, just to read through the pages from your announcement! And as others have said, I love the fact that YOU are the one who has bought one, a true Lambo enthusiast, and one who actually drives it.

You are obviously very successful, and its very heartening to see someone like you still so down to earth, and that you still have that inner 12yr old boy opening a xmas present feeling! Makes me want to work even harder. The charity events you want to do are fantastic, I take my hat off to you sir! It reminds me of those videos of the car nuts, who offer(ed) to take the very ill from their home to the hospital/doctor for their chemo, or check ups. Those positive feelings probably helped as much if not more than the drugs medicine they are given! There is some hope left for humanity after all. :D

Great to see the real pictures, much easier to get a proper idea of the car's looks, compared to the 'official' pics.

Now, cancel you Aventador for the trip, and bring your SV :D , I have to hear her scream!

On your appraisal for Lamborghini .... my experience is the opposite. I am a Lambo fan to the bone, I work hard, and now at a young age bought the LP670 SV. Before that I have, with my best friend, made several trips to LamboMecca; first with the corvettes and then with our Lambos (SV & Aventador). We got treated like scum. Could not even take pictures with their/our flagship cars infront of the factory. That was even with months notice from our dealers saying we will be coming over again, and would like to talk to some personel, etc.. I want to build a relationship with Lamborghini, but they couldnt care less. Given my age, and my purchase, and my love, plus the fact that I am working very hard for my money (no oil, or family money!) , they should be loving and even begging to get such clientelle. We then came back later, to try again to get some pictures infront of the factory, and got told by the security guy that he will call the cops if we do not leave immediately !!!!! I called my dealer, complained, she then called her factory contact, complained. The next morning we had the factory lady calling me up, saying how sorry they are, and that we can come by for some pictures, and a special tour of the facilities. Ridiculous. Gave her an earful what I thought about her employees. The big negative side of the VAG German influence. Add to that the Winkelmann, who has no clue how many SVs were built, and that they actually built more than ZERO manuals.

Rant over :tyson: :jack:

I still love Lambo, but they have to get their real mojo back.