Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

...Lamborghini made a road going race car for aliens. Maybe I will get one of those alien costumes and drive it around! lol

If you ever need a co-pilot, my Predator suit is already packed in suitcase. ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that doesn't like the wheels? I love how the car itself looks but the rims are just off to me... Oh well. Enjoy it! I would be scared out of my mind to drive a 4 million dollar car anywhere!

Enjoy it! I would be scared out of my mind to drive a 4 million dollar car anywhere!

Thanks!

What makes you think I am not scared out of my mind to drive it? :o :headbang: :icon_mrgreen:

Can someone who is good at photoshop put the Veneno in the middle of my Aventador and SV so I can make a new avatar? I can provide photos of the other two from any angle needed. I'd appreciate it!

Kris you are about to become one of the biggest Lambo Celebs... Congrats again on the car and the adventure of owning 1

I saw the Lambo article revealing your name and Antoine as the only 2 US owners. So the cat is out of the bag

Oh, and Please let this car spend a day or 2 in Florida and let me know where you will be :) I must see it if given the oppurtunity

Best!

Judah

Our names were released with our permission. I allowed my name to be released because I want to do charity events based around this and other cars as I have mentioned throughout this thread. Doing interviews is a good way to spread the word. Lamborghini also wanted the world to know that hard working enthusiasts are buying these cars.

It is not about becoming a celeb or showing off. I want to represent the brand and fellow owners in a respectable way and do good for others. Exotic owners get a bad rep based on a few idiots with internet megaphones. Hopefully people will realize that we are not all ignortant and many of us give back more then we take. So, yes I agreed to it.

I did interviews for a few magazines and websites and everyone was very polite when they felt out that I am not pulling up to the club to show off to girls or buying it to hide it away in a garage and flip it. I love cars and view them like fine art... with a V12! :icon_thumleft:

Lambo wrote an article revealing the complete names of the owners????

See above... I am excited to be more involved with the brand.

Soon RaginBull will be able to take that photo in his garage alone... and accompany it with an SV on top of that. There's something to be said when your garage begins to outshine the Lamborghini booth at an international auto show...

Thank you! I will continue to drive all of my cars and hopefully share them with Lamborghini for their USA shows / events.

RB-

If you havent already, go for a ride in Aaron's car on race gas. You will change your mind about turbos after you pick your jaw up off the floor. :-)

Congrats again on what I think is one of the coolest cars ever made

RB-

If you havent already, go for a ride in Aaron's car on race gas. You will change your mind about turbos after you pick your jaw up off the floor. :-)

Congrats again on what I think is one of the coolest cars ever made

Thanks!!

Aaron has warned me! I look forward to it! Maybe one day I will be into it, but I would not do it to my Aventador since the M12's will always be the most raw and my favorite and they are fast enough for me! And the SV needs to stay exactly as it is. It is perfect. But I do look forward to Aaron kicking my ass with his TT570 and possibly sending me on a new quest! I am open minded.

Thanks!!

Aaron has warned me! I look forward to it! Maybe one day I will be in to it, but I would not do it to my Aventador since the M12's will always be the most raw and my favorite and they are fast enough for me! And the SV needs to stay exactly as it is. It is perfect. But I do look forward to Aaron kicking my ass with his TT570!

Correct-Gallardo platform seems to be the way to go! SV is NOT a car I would do it to either.

I can promise you, it will be one of the scariest experiences of your life if he pushes it full tilt on kill mode/race gas. On pump settings these cars are bananas.

Correct-Gallardo platform seems to be the way to go! SV is NOT a car I would do it to either.

I can promise you, it will be one of the scariest experiences of your life if he pushes it full tilt on kill mode/race gas. On pump settings these cars are bananas.

I am excited! I am also looking forward to hanging with Aaron. Great guy. I have talked with him a lot and consider him a friend.

So this is what happens when you voluntarily restrict yourself from LamboPower so you can concentrate on productivity levels at work... you miss one of the biggest announcements of the year on LP. :shock:

Saw the car's reveal pics and had a feeling I should have got on LP. If it weren't for Milligan740, I still wouldn't even know to get on here and congratulate you.

Congratulations Kris! That is beyond amazing and jaw-dropping. I would love to see that car someday in person. The best part is, as everyone has said, you will enjoy it and not just let it hide away in some garage.

HUGE congrats on the Veneno purchase!! :notworthy: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap:

Can someone who is good at photoshop put the Veneno in the middle of my Aventador and SV so I can make a new avatar? I can provide photos of the other two from any angle needed. I'd appreciate it!

I'm currently having a go at something just using the Veneno, if you like the results then I could try adding the other two. I'm by no means a skilled photoshopper though (for starters I don't even have Photoshop), so if anyone else is interested, go for it.

Off topic, did you get a good look at the Alfa 4C or Bertone's Aston Rapide shooting brake at Geneva?

I would be happy to do that for you. If you could provide a photo of an angle you like I am sure I could make it work :icon_thumleft:

you miss one of the biggest announcements of the year on LP.

I'd argue one of the biggest announcements of all time on LP!!! ;)

It will be hard to top this!

Besides congratulating you on an excellent move, I'm just glad you're posting this stuff up and taking the time to respond to all this. It's been daily fun to check in on this thread.

If it's any indicator as to what you've got there, my son who is 6 and knows his cars very well, was floored by it and started drawing pictures the next day (he didn't do that with the P1 or LaFailari). Day 3...already making plans to buy this car from you when it's a classic has-been.

But it is very different in person. In my opinion, in a good way. Some of the pics make it looks messy. The lines flow very well in person.

This is exactly how all truly great cars should be. Realizing the difference between a beautiful naked woman in a photo and a beautiful naked woman in person is the same sobering kind of moment. If I never saw a Countach in person when I was a kid, I'm not so sure I would have been so emotionally drawn into them (same with the Diablo). Varsity design work flows so differently in the flesh -- sobering.

I don't know how I missed this, but HUGE CONGRATS!

So did the Pagani get the boot, or is that still in the works? :eusa_dance:

Okay, finished my mock-up of a Veneno in its natural habitat... Mars.

post-10844-1362679837.jpg

Image is based on this, so for all three I (or someone with more skill and energy) would composite the cars in smaller scale one behind the other, replacing each of the rovers. Might be better for a signature though, as there'd be a lot of horizontality to it.

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Congrats!

I am excited! I am also looking forward to hanging with Aaron. Great guy. I have talked with him a lot and consider him a friend.

:icon_thumleft:

Kris you are my idol! The Veneno is out of this world and anyone who says otherwise... :givesfuck2:

Thanks for all the information you gave me today about your experience checking out the P1 at Geneva. I hope to give you the ride of your life in my TTSL in the the near future.

VBOX :king:

Absolutely incredible Kris! The Veneno is a level of crazy that only Lamborghini could reach and pull off successfully.

Your plan to use the car for charity work is admirable, and proof that 1 of the 3 cars couldn't have gone to a more deserving person and enthusiast. Good luck making it through the wait time without losing your sanity!

Its nice to hear from someone else who has seen it in person! So, you liked the ThethetheFerrari a lot? I liked it a lot more then the Big Mac, which looked like it doesn't belong in that price range (I get it. Its laptimes you're paying for). Ferrari definitely had the biggest crowd but most people I saw seemed to say, "Yeah, looks like the other cars strected to be a enzo." I thought it lacked passion but had the style. Still, much better then the P1. I liked the Koenigsegg more then both of them.

Yes, that's right that ThethetheFerrari is similar to Enzo, but I like its design much more than Enzo's. I really love back of P1, but the front is very boring. Black-gold Koenigsegg looks interesting, but I like more blue one from last year.

I would really like to know, how the design of Veneno was made. For me, it look like designers just want to have some fun and draw the car like they were 6-years children. And this fact I really love, because Lamborghini is for me mad thing in a good way. On the other hand, I see that designers of P1 and ThethetheFerrari drew them not because of their style, but because of their aerodynamics.

congrats! to be one of 3 people to own this marvel is something special !

enjoy it with good health you sound like a real nice guy!