Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

The Veneno looks and sounds insane in person. The car is soooooooooo much faster than an Aventador. It's like the difference between the Sesto and the 570, except its actually street legal and has a full interior. Lamborghini hit it out of the park with this car, and words cannot describe how amazing it is. The attention this thing generates is unreal. In a city where exotics are on every corner, everything else disappeared. After taking delivery and driving it, RB is over the moon right now with how impressive it is. It is the most badass car of all time!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://instagram.com/p/jawncOGidO/

Awaiting the full flat out flyby vid :)

Dear God. Please bless this Veneno and keep it safe from peril on the streets of Miami. Vanquish all the engine revving Preludes and keep them at bay. May this vehicle live a long and prosperous life and bring joy to its keeper and many others.

Hallelujah. Hail Mary. Amen! :eusa_angel:

Now that's an amazing looking car ... words don't even touch the base of describing this Verde Veneno.

I'm sure RB has been enjoying it to the max ... parked it in his garage ... and fell asleep behind the steering wheel, thinking he was still dreaming.

Many congrats Kris for getting something so special and rare ... have fun with it.

The Veneno looks and sounds insane in person. The car is soooooooooo much faster than an Aventador. It's like the difference between the Sesto and the 570, except its actually street legal and has a full interior. Lamborghini hit it out of the park with this car, and words cannot describe how amazing it is. The attention this thing generates is unreal. In a city where exotics are on every corner, everything else disappeared. After taking delivery and driving it, RB is over the moon right now with how impressive it is. It is the most badass car of all time!!

wow, I really hope its the difference btw Sesto and 570. That would be insane.

Congrats Kris!!

Would love to see you put your SV, Aventador, and the Veneno on the same scales, fully fueled. Would be an awesome comparison.

Super congrats Kris !!!!!! enjoy it in the best of health brother !!

With everyone reposting the IG pics yesterday ... it was a wall to wall Venemo party !!

Way to go RB !!

FCUK my buddy works at LOM (Prestige), and said the Veneno was there yesterday. Should have passed by on my way home since its down the street from where I work.

Poor Kris has one big job ahead of him to thank each and every one of us; you know that's his style!

Congrats on the best Lamborghini ever made!

Es6gBMC.jpg

RB, Like everyone else as stated Congrads on your new addition.

I read on an earlier post that you have a second set of wheels to go with the Veneno but after looking at the wheel pic above will you be ordering more sets of the P-Zero's in green lettering in the event of road hazard or normal wear? I'm thinking it might take Pirelli a little while to tool up to make a new batch run.

Once again Congrads PM me if you and Veneno ever make it out to Northern California.

wow, I really hope its the difference btw Sesto and 570. That would be insane.

Congrats Kris!!

Would love to see you put your SV, Aventador, and the Veneno on the same scales, fully fueled. Would be an awesome comparison.

:iamwithstupid:

I'd love to see those three next to each other!

Another congrats Kris, this delivery is one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences, I'm sure. :icon_thumleft:

This has almost made me want to join Instagram... :icon_mrgreen: