Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

First three were very easy, I guess buying sight unseen has its advantages LOL

I am not a fan of the Veneno styling, I am not surprised the roadsters aren't selling if they truly aren't.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having had the good fortune to see the factory Veneno prototype up close at the recent Lamborhini Super Trofeo World Final at Sepang, watch it run on track, and even experience a few minutes in the drivers' seat for some very memorable photos and experiences, I must say that it's absolutely one hell of a machine. Definitely my favorite hypercar, even compared to P1 and Agera S which I have seen.

Kris, you're extremely lucky to own one of the 3, and thank you for bringing it out whenever you can and sharing it with the world and Lamborghini enthusiasts at large. I'm sorry to hear about the shit you've gotten from haters, and even the threats made. Unfortunately we can't please everyone. Keep doing what you're doing to do right by the Veneno and make the world around you a better place, but stay safe always.

1403025_865284476828512_5925196352804508

Thumbs up for Kris.

10465536_803448613048409_805083263202008

10680093_804999782893292_545124257511909

10679511_807727035953900_802700022643286

10818488_806329652760305_543828866368625

1492419_867875126569447_6441108870518934

I wonder why they removed the composite seats and the small sideview mirrors? It had them when I sat in it in Monterery 2013.

Kris' also was delivered with the aventador seats and big sideviews too.

I wonder why they removed the composite seats and the small sideview mirrors? It had them when I sat in it in Monterery 2013.

US regulations probably. At least for the mirrors. You should see the mirrors they had to put on the Huayra to get it in the states! Almost all owners switch them back over to stock after delivery though.

US regulations probably. At least for the mirrors. You should see the mirrors they had to put on the Huayra to get it in the states! Almost all owners switch them back over to stock after delivery though.

I understand why Kris' was delivered that way, but when I saw the factory car in the US it had the composite seats and the small mirrors. So I wonder why they had to change them. Are the regulations more strict in other countries?

I love the styling on the Veneno; utter madness.

Price tag is just as mad, especially when you can get a ThethetheFerrari at half the price, unless it really is as light as a Sesto Elemento; which I doubt. Has it ever been weighed?

Btw: that link of the Veneno for sale, Kris has denied his is for sale on his Instagram; saying someone is using his pictures unauthorised.

I love the styling on the Veneno; utter madness.

Price tag is just as mad, especially when you can get a ThethetheFerrari at half the price, unless it really is as light as a Sesto Elemento; which I doubt. Has it ever been weighed?

Btw: that link of the Veneno for sale, Kris has denied his is for sale on his Instagram; saying someone is using his pictures unauthorised.

The link was a joke... I meant Allan or N4than (our Polish contingent along with RM-S8) must be listing it as a scam (another joke). I figured the Roadster description along with the delivery pics from Kris's garage would make it pretty obvious. Sorry if anyone actually took it seriously.

The link was a joke... I meant Allan or N4than (our Polish contingent along with RM-S8) must be listing it as a scam (another joke). I figured the Roadster description along with the delivery pics from Kris's garage would make it pretty obvious. Sorry if anyone actually took it seriously.

WTF! I just sent them an offer on it.

I have been authorized to take a 5% deposit to secure your build slot. I'll PM you the account details.

Contact my dead uncle's trustee from Uganda for my info. I sent it to him yesterday upon learning that I was left $10,000,000 US in his will

Anyone know the amount of roadsters built? I can think of 3

The maroon one

The black one

The one that has Kris' color scheme

I know of another one being built

So at least 4.

I understand why Kris' was delivered that way, but when I saw the factory car in the US it had the composite seats and the small mirrors. So I wonder why they had to change them. Are the regulations more strict in other countries?

You can bring a car into the states that doesn't comply with our regulations for a month or so I think. Pretty much no rules apply when you bring the car in as a "show car" or "demo car" and whatnot. US usually has the toughest regulations. The composite seats probably weren't compatible with the required airbag/seatbelt systems.

My best guess is if people are sitting in the car or taking rides, that for insurance/liability purposes, it needs US mirrors and seats.

My best guess is if people are sitting in the car or taking rides, that for insurance/liability purposes, it needs US mirrors and seats.

I guess my point is that the car is in Sepang, Malaysia with the Aventador stuff and when I sat in it in the US it had the other stuff on it.

Maybe it had been in the US recently and like you said people were getting rides in it.

Don't think so, the car doesn't appear to be U.S spec.

Look US spec to me. Look at the side marker location on front fender.

I think he posted it was VS, I have trouble sifting through the million posts his pictures get though, so I could be wrong.

He just stated "A verde Veneno being born"

He just stated "A verde Veneno being born"

I can't speak for Kris, but I'm 99% sure that's not his car. He said he wouldn't buy a roadster because no top. He drives his Veneno and its *gasp* gotten wet before.