Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Lamborghini will bring the grey Veneno at the Grand Giro in May (I read that the 3 Venenos will be delivered in the Q4, so it's almost impossible that at least one of them will be present), it would be perfect because the car has been created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary! And it would be awesome to see it running on the italian roads :D But I think it's pretty hard that it will happen.. :eusa_think:

Thank you, Paul! Nice to meet you!

:iamwithstupid:

I read somewhere that all 3 cars will be different colors, the colors of Italian flag.. I don't think any other color than the show car has will look as good as this..

I read somewhere that all 3 cars will be different colors, the colors of Italian flag.. I don't think any other color than the show car has will look as good as this..

It's already been mentioned in this thread like four times. All the cars will be the same color as the show car, just the accents will be in different colors. For example the show car has red accents.

Congrats on your new Veneno man! It must be a unique experience being one of the very few people who can own such a rare hypercar! Btw, I'm a new user of this forum and a really really big Lamborghini fan, so I take this opportunity to say hello to all of you, hoping to be even more into the Lamborghini world :icon_thumleft:

welcome.gif Sit back and enjoy the ride

Ciao PAUL!!!

Here some p-shop i have done! I've tried to use the most realistic color for the body

post-12198-1362921150_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362921203_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362921267_thumb.jpg

484366_623017394380916_1139460037_n.png

Stunning picture!

Dario. Those pshops are insnae!!!! Nice work.

WOW!! Dario, did you make this in photoshop? If so, can you send me full resolution so I can print it large and hang it in the garage where my Veneno will live? That actually looks like an official Lamborghini released ad/picture! Outstanding!

Dario. Those pshops are insnae!!!! Nice work.

WOW!! Dario, did you make this in photoshop? If so, can you send me full resolution so I can print it large and hang it in the garage where my Veneno will live? That actually looks like an official Lamborghini released ad/picture! Outstanding!

Yhank you very much! tell me which one do you want, if you wish to have them all i can send them to you!

If you want any change on the pics you just have to aske me what i have to change ;)

They're not perfect so if you have choose the image to put in your garage i can fix it in the best way!!!

post-12198-1362937365_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937388_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937404_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937422_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937727_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937740_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1362937764_thumb.jpg

Dario,

Those are very good! THANK YOU!! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_clap:

I know we are years away, but I hope the Aventador replacement takes cues from the Veneno. I am happy to see Lamborghini's commitment to incorporating the aerodynamics of race cars, exotic materials, pushrod suspension, 4wd, making their cars lighter and keeping the big NA V12! :icon_super:

That white rendering is cracking.

How amazing would it be to see that covered in road grime?

Yeah, I might like white better then red!

That white rendering is cracking.

How amazing would it be to see that covered in road grime?

;)

post-12198-1362944359_thumb.jpg

Just hugely disappointing. McLaren and Ferrari are both producing high end 900BHP+ hybrids and we get a parts bin rebodied A. Lambo just totally run out of ideas or money.

200 BHP behind with no engineering worth speaking of. Compared to the competition, its just deadbeat.

Just hugely disappointing. McLaren and Ferrari are both producing high end 900BHP+ hybrids and we get a parts bin rebodied A. Lambo just totally run out of ideas or money.

200 BHP behind with no engineering worth speaking of. Compared to the competition, its just deadbeat.

I know right, complete shit. Lambo are such assholes, they did not take into consideration how disappointed Gallardopete was going to be... :lol:

I know right, complete shit. Lambo are such assholes, they did not take into consideration how disappointed Gallardopete was going to be... :lol:

Must be all that rain in UK :icon_mrgreen:

Talking about speaking of something that you know nothing about :rolleyes: for all we know at this stage the Veneno could wipe the floor with the other two in every aspect.

I don't understand how some people comment on the performance aspect of certain cars without driving them, seeing them being tested, having access to real performance numbers or even seeing them in real life, at this stage we can only comment on the aspect which we can see and that's the design.

IMHO, they are spending the $$ on bodykits rather than engineering innovations. The competition are pulling away big time. I want Lambo to do something that leaps forward. This is not it unless you're a fanboy.

IMHO, they are spending the $$ on bodykits rather than engineering innovations. The competition are pulling away big time. I want Lambo to do something that leaps forward. This is not it unless you're a fanboy.

They are selling a product and they do their research. Gallardo has been hugely successful without having to lead the class. Aventadors are still months and months away if you place an order. One offs and limited run cars aren't anything new and this was a very good exercise by Lamborghini. They made 3 examples, sold all three, stole the thunder of Ferrari and McLaren when they were both debuting their latest and greatest products. I do not think you have to be a fanboy to see what actually happened here. They did not try to get into the 1 Million dollar/euro/pound supercar territory and sell those, as evidenced by the fact that they only made 3, so to compare this with the TheFerrari and P1 is comparing apples to oranges. Fanboy or not...

They are selling a product and they do their research. Gallardo has been hugely successful without having to lead the class. Aventadors are still months and months away if you place an order. One offs and limited run cars aren't anything new and this was a very good exercise by Lamborghini. They made 3 examples, sold all three, stole the thunder of Ferrari and McLaren when they were both debuting their latest and greatest products. I do not think you have to be a fanboy to see what actually happened here. They did not try to get into the 1 Million dollar/euro/pound supercar territory and sell those, as evidenced by the fact that they only made 3, so to compare this with the TheFerrari and P1 is comparing apples to oranges. Fanboy or not...

:iamwithstupid: Well stated.