Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

LOL. Thanks!

Thanks Scotty!!!

After long talks with Aaron (VBOXKING) and Steve Waldie (Interstate Motorsport), I have decided to go for the green trimmed Veneno. One of the other owners wanted red, and after seeing Dario's renderings (Thank You, Dario), I actually prefer green. Steve and Aaron pointed out to me that this is the 50th Anniversary crazy Lambo and green is the only color option that is an original Lambo color (Thanks Guys). If you go back to the Miura SV and LP400, green was used as the show car color.

When I think of the original dream car that still eludes me, it is a green LP400. Originally I wanted the Veneno with the red trim, but after consideration and consultation, I am getting green. I am glad that another owner wanted red. If not, I would have been locked into red, and while I'd be just as happy, I think green is the best color for this car. If Aliens were to land here, I think they'd have it trimmed in green. So, I guess I'll be ready. :shocked: :celb:

Congrats again! Excellent choice on green though I'm a bit biased.... Where will this car be? East coast or down south?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you wery much RaginBull, i'm really happy for that, i think too that green is the best color for that car!

i'm glad to have been helpful for your choose, it's a pleasure for me do that!

I have added the 2 pictures you have posted so you can take the high resolution pics (the pic with 3 veneno is 7405X2070 px)

Thank You, Dario! You have been a great help to me. I look forward to breaking bread with you in Italy soon!

That is just awesome, congrats on all your success! Definitely an inspiration to a lot of us. I haven't been able to stop talking about this car, and any time someone mentions the "5 mil" Lambo, I smile knowing that I will meet the owner soon and (more importantly :D) see the car in flesh! I'm sure the charity will get press world-wide.

Thank You! I am glad to hear that people are talking about it. That means that Lamborghini has succeeded in stealing the thunder from their competition. I look forward to you seeing the car too. I hope the charity events grow into what I think they can be! I have high hopes. Thank you again for all your kind words. Best, Kris

Congrats again! Excellent choice on green though I'm a bit biased.... Where will this car be? East coast or down south?

Thank You! The car will travel! Both on its own wheels and in a custom transport I am having made (so it can attend charity events all around the country).

Congrats Kris on the car. I think we all probably had butterflies and sleepless nights from 'the decision' to the 'the delivery'... but this is certainly on a grander scale.

One thing I love about the Lamborghini Community, (even you hardcore folks on L-Power!), is the sense of community, shared enthusiasm for the brand, and support for your fellow-owners.

Not to pick a fight, but I can't imagine someone purchasing one of the 'other' cars featured at Geneva and not only posting about it on their forum but sticking around to answer questions and thank all the well-wishers.

Love me some Lambo.

Thank You, Dario! You have been a great help to me. I look forward to breaking bread with you in Italy soon!

Of course i will be in Milan at May 7th, hope to recognize you and other LP members!! Can't look forward too :icon_mrgreen:

One thing I love about the Lamborghini Community, (even you hardcore folks on L-Power!), is the sense of community, shared enthusiasm for the brand, and support for your fellow-owners.

Not to pick a fight, but I can't imagine someone purchasing one of the 'other' cars featured at Geneva and not only posting about it on their forum but sticking around to answer questions and thank all the well-wishers.

Love me some Lambo.

I 100% agree :icon_thumleft:

After long talks with Aaron (VBOXKING) and Steve Waldie (Interstate Motorsport), I have decided to go for the green trimmed Veneno. One of the other owners wanted red, and after seeing Dario's renderings (Thank You, Dario), I actually prefer green. Steve and Aaron pointed out to me that this is the 50th Anniversary crazy Lambo and green is the only color option that is an original Lambo color (Thanks Guys). If you go back to the Miura SV and LP400, green was used as the show car color.

When I think of the original dream car that still eludes me, it is a green LP400. Originally I wanted the Veneno with the red trim, but after consideration and consultation, I am getting green. I am glad that another owner wanted red. If not, I would have been locked into red, and while I'd be just as happy, I think green is the best color for this car. If Aliens were to land here, I think they'd have it trimmed in green. So, I guess I'll be ready. :shocked: :celb:

Muthafuk things just keep getting better. That rendering, yep, green looks so much more badass than red.

Congrats Kris on the car. I think we all probably had butterflies and sleepless nights from 'the decision' to the 'the delivery'... but this is certainly on a grander scale.

Love me some Lambo.

Thank You! Trust me, we all get that nervous energy. This was a whole new level for me, being that I hadn't seen the car yet and already committed. In fact, the pics really didn't fully excite me. I did not like the front headlights at all in pics and I love them in person (Thank God). It made it all the more worrisome and twice as rewarding when I saw how much better it looks in person!

I agree, Lamborghini has a great community of owners and enthusiasts. I think McLaren will too, especially since a few of my friends from the Lamborghini world have either switched to McLaren while waiting for the Gallardo successor or added a Mac to their stable. Historically, I have not cared for the Ferrari culture. I am sure there are plenty of friendly enthusiasts there; I just haven't come across many.

Thank you for your kind words.

Of course i will be in Milan at May 7th, hope to recognize you and other LP members!! Can't look forward too :icon_mrgreen:

I 100% agree :icon_thumleft:

Excellent! I look forward to meeting you there! Thanks Again!

Muthafuk things just keep getting better. That rendering, yep, green looks so much more badass than red.

Thanks Joe! I am very happy to be signed up for green!

Verde FTW

Lookin good!

Thanks Brother!

Congratulations on choosing the green themed car, as if the car itself wasn't wild enough you'll end up with the most spectacular of them all. Great choice!

Congratulations on choosing the green themed car, as if the car itself wasn't wild enough you'll end up with the most spectacular of them all. Great choice!

Thanks Ameer!!

Been following this thread, might as well chime in. Agree that the green is awesome !

Kris congrats on acquiring what has to be the most outrageous Lambo ever produced.

It takes courage(/balls) to commit to something you haven't seen; especially when there

are things about it you weren't crazy about. I think that shows a true devotion to the

brand. Lambo should be proud to have you as an owner/enthusiest. You deserve the

recognition and attention this will bring. And, btw.. props to you for following this thread

and for responding to all us fanboys out there; that is very cool of you !

Been following this thread, might as well chime in. Agree that the green is awesome !

Kris congrats on acquiring what has to be the most outrageous Lambo ever produced.

It takes courage(/balls) to commit to something you haven't seen; especially when there

are things about it you weren't crazy about. I think that shows a true devotion to the

brand. Lambo should be proud to have you as an owner/enthusiest. You deserve the

recognition and attention this will bring. And, btw.. props to you for following this thread

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I'm curious how this car will be federalized. Did they work the crash test cars into the sale price? Or since it's based on the Aventador, will they import an Aventador and rework it into the Veneno?

I'm curious how this car will be federalized. Did they work the crash test cars into the sale price? Or since it's based on the Aventador, will they import an Aventador and rework it into the Veneno?

That's a nice question.

I suppose that because the car is based on Aventador chassis, the crash test has the same results.

I think that the Aventador's front bumper has the same deformation of the Veneno's front bumper, then the crashtest could be have been focused on the chassis IMHO.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Guys! We are enthusiasts here. I appreciate your comments. I love when other members share their new car purchase experiences on here and I am happy to share mine. Everyone's excitement builds mine even more! :headbang:

That's a nice question.

I suppose that because the car is based on Aventador chassis, the crash test has the same results.

I think that the Aventador's front bumper has the same deformation of the Veneno's front bumper, then the crashtest could be have been focused on the chassis IMHO.

I have no idea but I know it cost them a lot to get it approved for worldwide street legal use. That is amazing considering how truly mental it is. The profit from this car will come from all the new technology being used in future production models. At least that is the impression I have gotten.

Thank You!

I am surprised that many of you do not like this??? Lamborghini should be extreme in a limited production car...that is what it is all about. Let the engineers do what they dream, implement it and sell it! I personally love the car and the rear and top view of the car is just breathtaking!

RG - you are blessed to be able to have this as another vehicle in your garage and God Bless you brother! Keep the momentum and appreciate you sharing your passion with us!

RG - you are blessed to be able to have this as another vehicle in your garage and God Bless you brother! Keep the momentum and appreciate you sharing your passion with us!

Thank You, Charlie! I am very blessed for many reasons. This car has been a wonderful experience and it has just begun! :icon_super:

I don't want to see this thread turn into a Ferrari, McLaren or Lamborghini bash party. They have all released amazing cars recently, and not just their hyper cars. It is all about what the customer likes. They are all great for different reasons.

To suggest that the La-Ferrari, P1 or Veneno are subpar is far from accurate. They are all amazing works of science and art. We, as a community of car enthusiasts, should celebrate all of them. Which technology they choose to use to get the job done is merely a preference. There are many ways to skin the cat, or in this case, lap times. They will all compete on the highest level of street legal cars. As stated above, they are all beyond 99.9% of the drivers ability and will rarely, if ever, be pushed anywhere near the cars limits. So, do the lap times really matter?

Magazines and TV shows have made people think that certain things are old technology and "if they aren't doing it this way, they are out of date." So, if a company releases a 2000 hp stick shift that is lightweight with amazing aero and it beats all these cars, is it old technology and because of that it doesn't count? Does the lap time difference really matter? What matters? In my opinion, the delivery of the power is just as important as the power itself. How many of these hyper cars will see speeds above 180 mph? They will all see 0-60, 60-130, and maybe up to 180 mph at a track.

There are catch phrases they can all use.

La-Ferrari and the P1 have new hybrid technology, and they will get from 130-200 mph quicker and they have the smoother double clutch.

The Veneno has AWD, NA V12 and will post better speeds from 0-130 mph while having the more thrilling single clutch.

Each of those great features can also be used as negatives if you phrase them differently.

Ferrari and McLaren

"La-Ferrari and the P1 have new hybrid technology" - So these hyper cars have new battery technology that is in its infancy and will be obsolete in 10 years?

"... will get from 130-200 mph quicker and they have the smoother double clutch." - Those speeds won't been seen often and the smooth double clutch is not as much fun to many when you are pushing it.

Lamborghini

"The Veneno has AWD" - RWD is more fun and the Ferrari and Mac probably have tech that can match the cornering benefits or at least get close enough

"... NA V12 and will post better speeds from 0-130 mph while having the more thrilling single clutch" - NA has Less hp and is much slower from 130-200 mph. Single clutch shifts are slightly slower and make the ride rougher which some do not care for.

It can be argued a million different ways. Truth is, none of that matters. They are all great and they will all be amazing on road and track.

^^^ Very well said brother!

Kris,

Congratulations!! Words can not express how excited I am for you and that it will be with someone that is truly passionate about this brand. I have been traveling the last couple of weeks so I am just catching up on the post. Aaron was just bringing me up to speed this afternoon over lunch on your new piece of art..... He is such a great guy and I hope you two get to meet up soon. If you make it down this way, I would love for the three of us to meet up for lunch/dinner. Congrats again, and I look forward to hearing more about it in the coming months.

S~

^^^ Very well said brother!

Kris,

Congratulations!! Words can not express how excited I am for you and that it will be with someone that is truly passionate about this brand. I have been traveling the last couple of weeks so I am just catching up on the post. Aaron was just bringing me up to speed this afternoon over lunch on your new piece of art..... He is such a great guy and I hope you two get to meet up soon. If you make it down this way, I would love for the three of us to meet up for lunch/dinner. Congrats again, and I look forward to hearing more about it in the coming months.

S~

Thank You Very Much.

Aaron sent me a awesome pic of his MP4 last night! That volcano red is the most stunning color I have ever seen. I consider him a good friend and I look forward to getting together with him soon. Whenever I make it out there, that would be great! Thanks Again!!!

Congratulations RaginBull, enjoy it in the best of health. I absolutely love the car; totally over the top........defines Lamborghini.

Congratulations RaginBull, enjoy it in the best of health. I absolutely love the car; totally over the top........defines Lamborghini.

Thank You!!