Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things do tend to get even more interesting if you take a look at the cars Antoine Dominic owned in the past ... a Ferrari F40 ... a Ferrari F50 and even a Ferrari Enzo, but now he passed on the ThethetheFerrari to get the most powerful and most expensive Lamborghini ever made, the LP750-4 Veneno.

I love the rolling shot.

BTW, you're spending a lot cash for the car. You should ask if they could bump the power up to an even 800bhp. Might be worth the phone call. . .

LOL. I think I should just be happy that they invited me to be an owner of such an amazing and historic automobile. :icon_thumleft:

I think hp is overrated. The new Lamborghini V12 is the best engine I have ever experienced. I am honored to be part of it. I have been offered insane premiums for my Veneno from a few different collectors... but I am keeping it. It is hard for me to imagine anything ever being this crazy again with every angle and line being functional, with the car passing as street legal worldwide. I can't imagine it. :icon_super:

It makes the cars around it look prehistoric!

It certainly had that effect in Geneva.

Might as well ask them to take out anything that's not necessary to be road legal and reduce the weight even more! This car deserves nothing but straight pipes...I can only imagine what it would sound like at 9000 rpm!

LOL

Thank you. I don't really go to any other forums. I will check the thread.

Thanks for sharing Nathan... it looks fantastic!

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A SPACESHIP!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

It would make an awesome haloween costume if you were to dress up as an alien and show up in that thing!

Raginbull: Any ideas for the number plate yet?

VENENO is taken but I have something else that I think will be fitting. I look forward to getting that pic up! My car with its plate!! :man_in_love:

VENENO is taken but I have something else that I think will be fitting. I look forward to getting that pic up! My car with its plate!! :man_in_love:

1OF3

POISON (that's what the word Veneno means in spanish)

SPCSHIP

Unreal, I cannot even imagine seeing this rolling down 95!

I'm sure we'll be doing runs on 95 all over SoFl, Bill! :icon_pidu:

Is it to be registered as a Aventador? How do you think it will be on the roads down there? Car looks crazy low

It will be registered as a Veneno. It is its own model and fully street legal. It will be great on the roads!

You own 1 of 3 made, and still the numberplate is already taken.... :lol2:

Lol! Veneno means venom in Spanish. So to a Spanish speaking person it would be as common as an English speaking person wanting Venom as a license plate.

1OF3

POISON (that's what the word Veneno means in spanish)

SPCSHIP

Cool ideas! I have my plate already! I will show it on the car when it is here!

From the lambo homepage.

They should have just sent one shot out on the press packs, this one.

venom.JPG

RB - Can you ask someone at the factory what the "grill block" in front of the front wheels actually achieves please. I cannot see any point in them.

RB - Can you ask someone at the factory what the "grill block" in front of the front wheels actually achieves please. I cannot see any point in them.

This car is all about aerodynamics. The lines are designed for downforce. No lines are for style, all purpose. The way it bumps out reminds me of the edges of the front wing of an F1 car. That is what I see. I will ask when I am there, but that won't be for a few months.

:eusa_dance:

HOLY CRAP RAGINBULL I have not felt so "in AWE... JUST F'N BLOWN AWAY" BY A CAR SINCE i WAS 13

THANKS FOR THE POST I LOVE IT!!!

Uber-Balling-unbelievable-awesomeness and I am so happy for you!!!

HOLY CRAP RAGINBULL I have not felt so "in AWE... JUST F'N BLOWN AWAY" BY A CAR SINCE i WAS 13

Reminds me of that hook "cant touch this" lol you know mc hammer cause man... it is just once in a lifetime that something is so untouchable .. so perfect.. so beyond all else. this is the finest car non the planet and in the known universe says ME.

Reminds me of that hook "cant touch this" lol you know mc hammer cause man... it is just once in a lifetime that something is so untouchable .. so perfect.. so beyond all else. this is the finest car non the planet and in the known universe says ME.

Thanks Bryan! I look forward to breaking bread with you in Itay during the 50th event.

Best,

Kris

Kris, what do you think about the Reventon? Would that be something you would pick up and add to the collection one day if the opportunity arises?