Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Kris in what area is your Florida house? (obviously you don't have to be too specific) but are you in South Florida along the coast?

My home is in Orlando but I have offices in Vero Beach and Stuart (just North of Palm Beach)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris in what area is your Florida house? (obviously you don't have to be too specific) but are you in South Florida along the coast?

My home is in Orlando but I have offices in Vero Beach and Stuart (just North of Palm Beach)

My home and main offices are in Palm Beach County.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys today i saw the Veneno at monza circuit.. Pictures coming soon

I have ready only this picture of me LOL :icon_super:

post-12198-1365974806_thumb.jpg

Guys today i saw the Veneno at monza circuit.. Pictures coming soon

I have ready only this picture of me LOL :icon_super:

What were your thoughts after seeing it in person. I am waiting for a delivery date so I can fly out to Kris and check it out!

Well it was on a stage so it's very different between see it in that way and see it on the street.

Honestly it was the same car seen on the magazines, maybe for the location!

Anyways i took about 800 pictures. Here some of them.

post-12198-1365979063_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365979120_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365979195_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365979345_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365979421_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365979470_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365980721_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1365980826_thumb.jpg

Great pics Dario!!! Your photos are better then a lot of the pics the photographers took at Geneva!! Please keep them coming! I am glad you got to see it in person and I look forward to hearing more of your opinion on it. I found the car looks much better in person than in photos. Thanks for sharing Brother! I am even more excited now (if that was even possible)!! :celb:

What were your thoughts after seeing it in person. I am waiting for a delivery date so I can fly out to Kris and check it out!

Save a seat for me, I'll fly with you!

fcuk ME!! Can you take delivery already!

LOL. When its ready, I'm ready! :headbang:

I hope they have this Veneno at the 50th Event. It would be nice to see it again and for everyone else making the trip to get to see it too!

I also hope they have a Sesto Element at the event.... My itch for that car is growing ever since I got my son a Sesto Elemento toy from this amazing 4-story toy store in Geneva. The top floor was all cars, planes and helicopter toys! :eusa_dance:

I also got him a Swiss Fighter Jet toy. :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

LOL. When its ready, I'm ready! :headbang:

I hope they have this Veneno at the 50th Event. It would be nice to see it again and for everyone else making the trip to get to see it too!

I also hope they have a Sesto Element at the event.... My itch for that car is growing ever since I got my son a Sesto Elemento toy from this amazing 4-story toy store in Geneva. The top floor was all cars, planes and helicopter toys! :eusa_dance:

I also got him a Swiss Fighter Jet toy. :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

ARE YOU GOING TO BUY A SESTO?!

ARE YOU GOING TO BUY A SESTO?!

I don't know if I can still get one. When it was released I said I would buy it if it was street legal. I might have a solution for that. I think the Sesto Elemento is an amazing car. It is so light, powerful and beautiful. Insane car.

Will I get one? Maybe. After seeing the other cars released in that price range, I like the Sesto Elemento a lot more then all of them. And it is a more limited production.

Are you going to get a Swiss fighter jet!!

:iamwithstupid:

Kris needs a plane big enough to transport his Veneno, a Swiss Fighter Jet isn't big enough!

Are you going to get a Swiss fighter jet!!

LOL!

At least with a Swiss jet no one would mistakenly think I was planning on going to war!

For "Show and Display" only :icon_mrgreen:

LOL!

At least with a Swiss jet no one would mistakenly think I was planning on going to war!

For "Show and Display" only :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

On the Veneno, I have to confess that when I saw the first pics I thought Lamborghini had finally gone too far over the top with the design, even for a very limited production (might as well say one-off although not quite) car. But after seeing more pictures of the car outside and some of the videos, I have almost done a complete 180. I'm confident that if I saw it in person (particularly coming down the road) I would think it is easily the most bad-ass car I've ever seen. Congrats!

:lol2:

On the Veneno, I have to confess that when I saw the first pics I thought Lamborghini had finally gone too far over the top with the design, even for a very limited production (might as well say one-off although not quite) car. But after seeing more pictures of the car outside and some of the videos, I have almost done a complete 180. I'm confident that if I saw it in person (particularly coming down the road) I would think it is easily the most bad-ass car I've ever seen. Congrats!

Thank you!

I first saw photos of the Veneno on this forum! I wasn't sure about it myself. The photos did not fully win me over. In person, I was quickly reminded that some things just cannot be captured in photographs. Like all great works of art. This is just my opinion, but I am thrilled to be an owner of the most jaw-dropping car I have ever seen. At the same time, with all great art I can see how people can look at it and see a total mess. The lines of love and hate are very clearly defined with any works of art that are this dramatic. I am not at all offended by anyone thinking it is ugly. I understand where they are coming from and I respect everyone's opinion. If it was so plainly beautiful and everyone loved it, it would not be as special. Again, just my opinion.