Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol front looks funny but so did the reventon's front. Bird view of reventon looks awesome. So does this. They'll probably perfect this design for the next gen of lambos. Just like they did with the Aventador.

...who will look at your F150 or at your P1 if there is this beast parked aside? That's not a car, that's the Devil on four wheels!

Great, great, great. And even more.

ciao

Not sold on the front but damn the birdseye and the back is amazing!

I'm anxiously waiting for my pictures.

Have a great time Kris, next year count me in.

Sounds great! Thanks! I just checked in the hotel. I am going to catch a few hours sleep before I make my way around Geneva. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will get to see the Veneno, the Enzo replacement, the P1 and more! I am very excited to be here for this epic event!

This car is straight extraterrestrial! Way to go Lambo for reminding us that yes, they are completely outrageous and insane!

The front is a mess. The nose section is sunken and raised panels around the side make it look like a boxer has had his nose cave in after 9 brutal rounds and two puffy swollen cheeks.

I do like the back and the wing design though but Lambo love their creases and it is starting to getting boring.

Sure I bet everyone goes whoa when they see it in person but when this will be tucked up in someone's collection all the brand have to celebrate this car are some photos and for me the front end design really does not translate well in that medium.

who changed my avatar?

i still see your normal one. probably something is wrong with your browser.

The front end reminds me of the Caparo T1.

hehe, that was my first impression as well.

the front is so-so but my god the top and rear are incredible.

Sounds great! Thanks! I just checked in the hotel. I am going to catch a few hours sleep before I make my way around Geneva. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will get to see the Veneno, the Enzo replacement, the P1 and more! I am very excited to be here for this epic event!

have a nice visit, lucky guy! i will be there just saturday: can't wait!

ciao

The front is a mess. The nose section is sunken and raised panels around the side make it look like a boxer has had his nose cave in after 9 brutal rounds and two puffy swollen cheeks.

I do like the back and the wing design though but Lambo love their creases and it is starting to getting boring.

Sure I bet everyone goes whoa when they see it in person but when this will be tucked up in someone's collection all the brand have to celebrate this car are some photos and for me the front end design really does not translate well in that medium.

I think this car has so many sharp edges that you can fully appreciate it just in person as a 2D picture cannot show all those 3d edges.

I'm almost sure you will go crazy about that car when you will see it live, as everyone that likes typical Lambo outrageous line will do.

Perini is intelligent, he knows that a Lambo must look different from other supercars: his outrageous shapes are the brand fortune, just look what LP700 selling numbers are... new Huracan will be on this shape line and will sell like bread.

ciao

Hopefully they go crazy on the Gallardo successor!

Based on the Sesto and this beast I think we are in for a treat.

Based on the Sesto and this beast I think we are in for a treat.

Correct: saw some mule without camouflages this morning and it's very close to Sesto Elemento, but better looking.

Will be another Hell's beats.

ciao

I am jealous :icon_mrgreen: please post lots of photos.

Perini is intelligent, he knows that a Lambo must look different from other supercars: his outrageous shapes are the brand fortune, just look what LP700 selling numbers are... new Huracan will be on this shape line and will sell like bread.

ciao

Is that the name of the Gallardo replacement?

Correct: saw some mule without camouflages this morning and it's very close to Sesto Elemento, but better looking.

Will be another Hell's beats.

ciao

image.jpg

Is that the name of the Gallardo replacement?

Probable, but not sure: i just see cars, not names, i'm sorry.

But it will be another Hell's beast for sure.

ciao