Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

rumor is, that is the owner of Lambo LI's car.

unless that is internet BS.

He was at the unveiling, sitting next to RB and wearing the pin given to the 3 owners.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that in with maserati porche and ford gt ?

i am going to head over there next week

Yea next to the Maserati & Carrera GT

Very cool!

Are they going to have an unveiling event?

Gotta stop by some time soon...

I think so, not sure when though. Let me know if you find out!

rumor is, that is the owner of Lambo LI's car.

unless that is internet BS.

It is his.

What are those decals on the Veneno in the track pictures above? They're all over the car...wing, front splitter, and the side.

It's a kitcar.

What are those decals on the Veneno in the track pictures above? They're all over the car...wing, front splitter, and the side.

That's what I had curious too, LamboCARS letting me know 2 days ago, it's the 'Opac' stickers.

Fabricator of carbon fiber, a sponsor for the Super Trofeo Final.

You can see the same sticker on 'Nuova' Gallardo Super Trofeo - http://www.lambocars.com/images/gallardo/1...eo_2013_11.html

PR - http://youtu.be/ClR3Usi1wTc

Website - http://www.opacgroup.com/pages/Welcome/102

**Thanks for this information [LamboCARS]

Here it is a footage of the Veneno at Vallelunga racetrack, the one of the pictures posted some messages before. I really can't explain why the car had those strange headlights, and the standard Aventador seats. Can someone say the reason?

He was at the unveiling, sitting next to RB and wearing the pin given to the 3 owners.

very cool, I never received my 12c pin :( lolol

very cool, I never received my 12c pin :( lolol

Don't feel bad, I can't even get Lambo BH to call me back about the new v10

currently 5:40am here...i started reading this whole thread since like 10pm? LOL damnit...i suppose to wake up and send my car for servicing at 8am...now i dont have to sleep anymore :(

on a side note, Congrats RB!! I was away from this forum for a very long time due to Army..only got to see this thread now..what can i say...i am so excited for you! the car looks great!! the last time i remember reading anything about you was the LP700 vs SV thread..now its a whole new level! crazy stuff..

I guess that now you're a Veneno owner..in future it'll be easier for you to be shortlisted for the upcoming special edition Lambos? :)

also we have 4 Reventon Roadsters here in Singapore..if you ever want to buy one..ha ha we have plenty!

Thank you and welcome back! I still have my Aventador and Murcielago SV only now it's even more difficult to pick a favorite! Lol

I am very excited for my Veneno to arrive - It should be delivered to me before the end of the year! :headbang:

The Reventon Roadster is a beautiful car! :icon_thumleft:

I hope all is well!

• 1 month later...
Thank you and welcome back! I still have my Aventador and Murcielago SV only now it's even more difficult to pick a favorite! Lol

I am very excited for my Veneno to arrive - It should be delivered to me before the end of the year! :headbang:

The Reventon Roadster is a beautiful car! :icon_thumleft:

I hope all is well!

So there's one weekend left of the year. I have to ask, what happened to 2013 delivery?

I figured we'd see Christmas cards with the beast on the front.

So there's one weekend left of the year. I have to ask, what happened to 2013 delivery?

I figured we'd see Christmas cards with the beast on the front.

I want to be there for the delivery. Graham at St Louis Motorsport has been very accommodating of my hectic schedule during this time of the year. He has set up the delivery date and PDI to fit with what works for me. I want to enjoy the delivery experience with privacy so we are not telling anyone exactly when it is coming but IT WILL BE VERY SOON!!!! :headbang:

I will post pics after it is home safe in my garage here in FL. Happy New Year! :icon_thumleft:

I want to be there for the delivery. Graham at St Louis Motorsport has been very accommodating of my hectic schedule during this time of the year. He has set up the delivery date and PDI to fit with what works for me. I want to enjoy the delivery experience with privacy so we are not telling anyone exactly when it is coming but IT WILL BE VERY SOON!!!! :headbang:

I will post pics after it is home safe in my garage here in FL. Happy New Year! :icon_thumleft:

That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure I would want to experience it in private as well.

Looking forward to seeing the forum explode when you finally get the car.

Happy new year to you as well!

That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure I would want to experience it in private as well.

Looking forward to seeing the forum explode when you finally get the car.

Happy new year to you as well!

This 60 page thread will break a 100. The Internet will explode and car enthusiast will flock to the car Mecca thread from all corners of the Internet to worship at the alter of Veneno and at the feet of the car Gods anointed high priest here on earth,Ragin Bull.

When the car arrives I want RaginBull to be promoted from LP-priest to LP-pope.

Add to that Miura, Lp400s, SE30 Jota or Diablo GT and Cabrera and the status will be upgraded further to LP-messiah!

Add to that few UGR-TT cars, LM002, sesto elemento and it will be upgraded to LP-ultimate-cyber-god!

Congratulations again, RB. The Veneno is amazing and your choice of the green highlights will be the best of the bunch. Can't wait to see pictures of it. You should get it out here to California to enjoy during the Winter :). It's a nice 75 and Sunny today!

This 60 page thread will break a 100. The Internet will explode and car enthusiast will flock to the car Mecca thread from all corners of the Internet to worship at the alter of Veneno and at the feet of the car Gods anointed high priest here on earth,Ragin Bull.

Lol

When the car arrives I want RaginBull to be promoted from LP-priest to LP-pope.

Add to that Miura, Lp400s, SE30 Jota or Diablo GT and Cabrera and the status will be upgraded further to LP-messiah!

Add to that few UGR-TT cars, LM002, sesto elemento and it will be upgraded to LP-ultimate-cyber-god!

Lol. One of the cars on that list being worked out now. ;)

Congratulations again, RB. The Veneno is amazing and your choice of the green highlights will be the best of the bunch. Can't wait to see pictures of it. You should get it out here to California to enjoy during the Winter :). It's a nice 75 and Sunny today!

Thanks Brother! I will be in LA next month for business. I plan to have my Aventador meet me there. Hopefully we can get together!

It's cool this wonderful car is being purchased by such an honorable owner. This car will get it's true honor by someone that will actually drive it, enjoy it, and show it the way it was meant to be.

Congrats RB :icon_thumleft: I am sure your patient wait will be worth the epic reward! Very excited for you!! And like others have mentioned, the color scheme is out of this world!

It's cool this wonderful car is being purchased by such an honorable owner. This car will get it's true honor by someone that will actually drive it, enjoy it, and show it the way it was meant to be.

Congrats RB :icon_thumleft: I am sure your patient wait will be worth the epic reward! Very excited for you!! And like others have mentioned, the color scheme is out of this world!

Thanks Chad! Hopefully we can do a drive sometime and get Ash and Supe together! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Chad! Hopefully we can do a drive sometime and get Ash and Supe together! :icon_thumleft:

Sounds great. They would love that! 2 car kids sharing stories.. hahaha.. :icon_thumleft: too bad we live so far away. :eusa_think:

Sounds great. They would love that! 2 car kids sharing stories.. hahaha.. :icon_thumleft: too bad we live so far away. :eusa_think:

Yeah man!!! Miami is beautiful this time of year! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah man!!! Miami is beautiful this time of year! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for rubbing it in! Salt lake is beautiful as well, if you like snow everywhere you go. :eusa_wall:

Thanks for rubbing it in! Salt lake is beautiful as well, if you like snow everywhere you go. :eusa_wall:

Absolutely! I love the snow as long as it's enough to have fun in it! I saw your sled pic on Instagram. That looked like a great time! :icon_super:

Thanks Brother! I will be in LA next month for business. I plan to have my Aventador meet me there. Hopefully we can get together!

Send me a DM when you're in town. Have something fun to show you as well :). In LA until ~Jan 22 (then doing the 24 hours of Daytona!).

:iamwithstupid:

Thats what I keep telling everyone!!! :lol2:

But i should stop telling people, because my city is getting too crowded this time of year because the weather is too perfect!