Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Send me a DM when you're in town. Have something fun to show you as well :). In LA until ~Jan 22 (then doing the 24 hours of Daytona!).

Sounds great! I'll message you the dates after I finalize the travel details in the first week of January. I look forward to getting together. :icon_thumleft:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I logging in and posting up cause I think Raging Bull deserves all the congratulations in the world for what is a truly mind blowing purchase/delivery!!

Wish I had a "gif" of you saying "WOW!" like you did in the 50th anniversary video cause that's all the expression I can muster...WOW! just f'n WOW

Live the dream!!! its a short life and we are hear to make some NOISE!!!! You are the best and I have you in my thoughts as you receive the best most awesome epic..... car ....WOW!!

A little offended Instagram found out before your LP family! ;)

Nevertheless, congrats on the purchase! I can't wait to hear your initial thoughts and reviews on it. You now own one of the craziest and most epic cars ever made. Enjoy!!

Show us show us show us!

:iamwithstupid:

He must be driving it. I Texted congratulations and haven't heard back yet. Usually I hit send and already have a response from him.

Congrats RB...couldn't have happened to a better brand ambassador and person then you!!!

He said green.

After review, that he did. Not sure where I misinformed myself otherwise. His first post in the thread reads:

I do not like the red accents. Other than that, I think it is the most mental car I have ever seen. :monkeyleft:

>8^)

ER

RB, congrats. Love it... and you know what I think about that verde!

Everyone I'm following on IG is reposting those pictures right now lol

Congratulations, Kris, all the best with it!

Can't wait to see videos, pictures and read your impressions.

Congrats Kris! I cant wait to see more pics and hear your driving impressions! Enjoy it!