Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Sounds INSANE! I cant imagine driving that thing. Congrats Kris!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats RB! Certainly an amazing acquisition. Enjoy in great health! Pleeeaaaaase post some videos when you can.

Congratulations and enjoy in the best of health! I admire your plan to not only drive it, but to use it for charitable purposes!

Kris, or Aaron can you confirm what the three switches in the middle of the console under the red white and green covers do?

I will let Kris explain that 1 if he wants to.

I can't even imagine being at a red light and this pulling up next to me Can't believe RB will be driving this on the streets!!

Cool that you could be there VBUGKING must of been an awesome experience. Can you do a quick comparison with the Veyron even though seat time was more then likely very limited?

It was very cool for Kris to invite me out for it. The best part was, he kept it a total surprise, and my jaw hit the floor. I am not going to talk about the Veyron in the Veneno thread, but I will say that the Veneno is my favorite car of all time.

How awesome for VBOX to have made it down for delivery. This really is the best place on the internet.

Kris is a total class act, and I an undeserving lucky SOB.

I wasn't there for delivery. I can tell from the pics Kris and Aaron posted that the car is out of this world cool with the green accents!! I prefer it over the one I saw in CA. My instagram and facebook blew up last night with pics of this car. Congrats again Kris, can't wait to see the car in person :icon_thumleft:

I agree. The green is much better than the red or white. Its a million times cooler IMO.

I see what you did there

Aaron what can you tell us about the car? Any new changes or specs that we haven't heard about or seen?

How does it feel acceleration wise compared to the Veryon or Sesto? Handling wise in the few hours he's had it, does it feel more planted with all the down force?

Toss us a bone over here

The car is very fast and handles with pinpoint accuracy. It feels ALOT lighter and MUCH faster than a normal Aventador. The responsiveness and exhaust sound are incredible. Everything just works so much better with less weight. Kris is a killer driver, and he was immediately comfortable driving it. I have not had this much fun since the Sesto event (Kris and) I attended, and this blows that away. And the best thing of all is, the most badass looking car on the planet is actually street legal! Honestly, Kris doesn't care about quarter mile/Vbox times, the car's weight/hp, and lap/track times. He wants the ultimate experience, and nothing even comes close to delivering what the Veneno does.

The car is very fast and handles with pinpoint accuracy. It feels ALOT lighter and MUCH faster than a normal Aventador. The responsiveness and exhaust sound are incredible. Everything just works so much better with less weight. Kris is a killer driver, and he was immediately comfortable driving it. I have not had this much fun since the Sesto event (Kris and) I attended, and this blows that away. And the best thing of all is, the most badass looking car on the planet is actually street legal! Honestly, Kris doesn't care about quarter mile/Vbox times, the car's weight/hp, and lap/track times. He wants the ultimate experience, and nothing even comes close to delivering what the Veneno does.

Thank you KING!

Congrats on obtaining an amazing piece of machinery. Can't think of any car that can even come close to rivaling the Veneno's good looks. You can stare at it until your eyes bleed and that still wouldn't be enough to take in everything. Enjoy to the fullest and safe driving. Hope to see it one day.

What an amazing piece of art and machinery!!!! Congrats Kris.

why does the car have a Lambo St. Louis tag frame????? Figured someone at the dealer in Miami would have taken it off being all the of photos of the car that are floating around.

Kris bought the Veneno from Lambo STL. Graham runs an amazing operation over there (in STL), and Kris had an amazing experience buying his Murci SV from them. At Kris's request, Brett from Prestige and Graham from STL Motorcars came together to deliver the Veneno in Miami. No better place on the planet to take delivery of the coolest Lambo ever made. I must have seen over 100 exotics out in the wild during the few days I was there.

Sorry I am late to the discussion. I've been trying to get as much seat time in as possible.

Pics! I just saw your instagram!

:icon_mrgreen: I will post a lot of pics and videos!

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

WOOOOOO WHOOO!! best MLK Day ever!!

Thanks! MLK Day was a great date to receive the car. 1) I am a huge MLK fan, 2) the market was closed, and 3) most importantly, it was Brett David's father's birthday. Irv David left us at too young of an age and Brett as a kid (literally) took over and grew the empire. Brett is an absolute gentleman and his father is a legend. It meant a lot to me to have the car there. His Mom and Sister came to the delivery. That really made the day very special to me. Great people.

I logging in and posting up cause I think Raging Bull deserves all the congratulations in the world for what is a truly mind blowing purchase/delivery!!

Wish I had a "gif" of you saying "WOW!" like you did in the 50th anniversary video cause that's all the expression I can muster...WOW! just f'n WOW

Live the dream!!! its a short life and we are hear to make some NOISE!!!! You are the best and I have you in my thoughts as you receive the best most awesome epic..... car ....WOW!!

Thanks Bryan! I can't wait to get together again soon!! I'll be in NY on business next week and the following. Hopefully we can meet up!

Congrats!

Thank You!

A little offended Instagram found out before your LP family! ;)

Nevertheless, congrats on the purchase! I can't wait to hear your initial thoughts and reviews on it. You now own one of the craziest and most epic cars ever made. Enjoy!!

Thank You! It is shockingly fast and agile. As Aaron first pointed out during our first drive, it is very similar to the difference in the Sesto Elemento to a regular LP-570. It is that much more responsive, agile, and fast as all hell. He is accustomed to much more power than I am and I actually almost got a HOLY SH!T out of him. :icon_mrgreen: It is unreal.

Show us show us show us!

I will post more! Thanks Tony!

:iamwithstupid:

He must be driving it. I Texted congratulations and haven't heard back yet. Usually I hit send and already have a response from him.

Congrats RB...couldn't have happened to a better brand ambassador and person then you!!!

Thanks Brother! Sorry, my phone battery died. I received over 1000 texts yesterday.

RB, congrats. Love it... and you know what I think about that verde!

Thanks Brother! I am bummed that I missed you in NY on Friday. I was closing on a new home. I look forward to getting together soon!!!

Everyone I'm following on IG is reposting those pictures right now lol

Congratulations, Kris, all the best with it!

Can't wait to see videos, pictures and read your impressions.

Thanks Hovik!!! First impression is: it is way faster and much more agile than I expected. It is a massive difference from anything else I have driven. It actually feels faster than a Vitesse (it probably isn't but being NA the power delivery is way more OMFG!!!!).

Unreal. Congrats Kris!!

Thanks Tony!

Congrats Kris! I cant wait to see more pics and hear your driving impressions! Enjoy it!

Thank You!!!

Finally.....

You got Green VENENO!!

Super bigbig congratuation!!

Your best

Dominic

Thanks Dominic!!!!

Damn! Congrats again and enjoy it!

Thank You!!!

Congrats!! I LOVE that rear shot Kris. Enjoy it in the best of health and I hope to see it in person sometime!

Thanks Chip! I am sure you will see it! It will be around a lot. #notagaragequeen

Congrats and enjoy it!!!

Thanks!

Awesome, congrats.

Thanks Brother!

OMG! It's so hot!!!!

RB, you are one lucky man.

Yes, I am. Thank You!!!

Amazing! Congrats, the wait is finally over, and man was it worth it! Good luck sleeping tonight!

I only sleep 2-3 hours a night so I got my regular... maybe minus 20-30 minutes or so.

Members here are going to have front row seats to years of cool Veneno pictures and post from RaginBull first hand!

Most LP members spend all day talking on instagram and sharing pictures anyways.

Now is no time to be offended. Only a time for an LP party!! ;)

Thanks Rob! Yes, we are very active on IG and it is an easier format to share photos - that is the only function it has! All of my driving impressions / the stuff that really matters to 'we the car people' will be on here!

Unreal! I can't imagine how it must feel to go in to your garage and see something as exquisite as that sitting in front of you.

A long wait over, enjoy it in good health (and be sure to take lots of pictures!)

It is hard to believe! Thank you!

Congrats Kris!

Thanks Raj!!

Motortrend reposted pictures from Kris's IG and within an hour his number of followers jumped almost 3000 :lol2:

Actaully, Mike from Motortrend came to Miami on his own dime to be part of the experience. Mike and I met at the Grande Giro and have become very good friends. He is the real deal and IMO he is my favorite car journalist in the USA. Great guy! He was with me. Those are his pictures. He is also a great photographer.

Easiest way to becoming super IG star lol

'Getting Veneno' :D

;)

LOL! That's cool, but I don't care about being a star. I just want to share the experience with everyone. I <3 technology!

:icon_super: :headbang: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: :eek3dance:

Thanks!

Amazing car. Congratulations. What a Lamborghini.

Thanks Brother!! I can't wait to get together!! Man, your new Koenigsegg has me wiping drool off my keyboard daily!

That is spectacular! Congrats!

Thank You!!

Congratulations and enjoy it in good health! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

Very true! Was just kidding about being offended and it's definitely a time for an LP party! It's not everyday someone takes delivery of a 1/3 Lambo! :icon_super: :eusa_dance:

It has been a very special experience. Now I know that the car is even more special than the hype.

Thank You!

Looks rubbish, send it back.

:shock:

:jester:

http://instagram.com/p/jawncOGidO/

Awaiting the full flat out flyby vid :)

Coming soon!

Such a sick car, congrats!

Thank You!

That is spectacular! Congrats!

Thanks!

Wow! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I think RB won't sleep a lot tonight... :)

ciao

Thank You Alberto!!

It would be great if SWIL shows up and personally oversees the musical tuning of the exhaust of the Veneno. Hi input would be invaluable. Where r u SWIL?

Swill did the PDI

Well done KS, many congrats on your success and thanks for sharing a little piece of it with us!

Thank You!

Does anyone know when the roadsters are going to be delivered?

Not sure. Late in 2014 is what I hear.

The Veneno looks and sounds insane in person. The car is soooooooooo much faster than an Aventador. It's like the difference between the Sesto and the 570, except its actually street legal and has a full interior. Lamborghini hit it out of the park with this car, and words cannot describe how amazing it is. The attention this thing generates is unreal. In a city where exotics are on every corner, everything else disappeared. After taking delivery and driving it, RB is over the moon right now with how impressive it is. It is the most badass car of all time!!

Thanks a lot for coming! Your presence and involvement made the experience so much more amazing!

Dear God. Please bless this Veneno and keep it safe from peril on the streets of Miami. Vanquish all the engine revving Preludes and keep them at bay. May this vehicle live a long and prosperous life and bring joy to its keeper and many others.

Hallelujah. Hail Mary. Amen! :eusa_angel:

LOL. Thanks Rob! It's safe.

Truly an amazing work of art AND it can be driven. Enjoy Kris!

thanks John! It really can be driven and gives an experience like nothing else I have driven.

Now that's an amazing looking car ... words don't even touch the base of describing this Verde Veneno.

I'm sure RB has been enjoying it to the max ... parked it in his garage ... and fell asleep behind the steering wheel, thinking he was still dreaming.

Many congrats Kris for getting something so special and rare ... have fun with it.

Thank You!! I appreciate your kind words!

Congratulations! what an amazing machine. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Thank You, Ovi!

wow, I really hope its the difference btw Sesto and 570. That would be insane.

Congrats Kris!!

Would love to see you put your SV, Aventador, and the Veneno on the same scales, fully fueled. Would be an awesome comparison.

Thank You...

Right, we need dyno, we need weights and vbox stats!

Sorry Gents. That's against my automotive religion. I base all my opinions on what I touch, feel and experience. I am an anti numbers guy when it comes to cars.

woke up

open instagram

VENENO EVERYWHERE.

I am happy.

:D :D :D

Congrats again!!

Thank You!

no words....

just...

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Thank You!

Super congrats Kris !!!!!! enjoy it in the best of health brother !!

With everyone reposting the IG pics yesterday ... it was a wall to wall Venemo party !!

Way to go RB !!

Thanks A Lot!

Insane :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

CONGRATZ BROTHER!!!! Enjoy it in good health and drive safe!! :turboalex:

Thank You Jirre!

Congrats! Looks awesome, I can't wait to see pictures of all of them together in hidef! Enjoy in good health :)

Thanks A Lot!

congrats on the ride. Cant wait to see some more detailed pics!

Thank You! I will have them soon.

Insane. Simply insane. I couldn't imagine taking delivery of something like that. Congrats RB!

Thank You! It was filled with anticipation and very high expectations. My hopes were far exceeded by the driving experience of the Veneno.

RB,

Like everyone else, I have been following this thread in awe awaiting the arrival, and now that its here we can all say with certainty that it was worth the wait! My GOD what an outrageous machine! :shock: It doesn't look like there is a car on the planet that compares to that presence! Congratulations again on your success and the ownership of a car the rest of us will only dream of owning! It could not go to a better ambassador of the brand and I cannot wait to read/hear about all of your adventures with it! :) Thanks to VBUGKING as well for sharing his own thoughts and experience with the car! All the best to you both! :icon_super: