Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Did you all go to Prime 112 while you were here and not invite the mayor of Miami! :eusa_naughty:

Damn I love Prime, both of them!!

Congratz again Kris, I still can't believe you got one, EPIC.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sal!! We need to get together! I'll be in NJ and NY next week!

Kris,

Sounds great.. Give me a call when you're in town...

:aiwebs_013:

Wow that's really fast, did not expect that from Veneno!

Congratz once more! :)

It would be cool to see photos when it's between normal cars on highway.

must be total attention 100% of the time anywhere.

Thanks! I did not expect it to be anywhere near as insanely fast as it is. Shocking!

I am sure there will be many pics on the roads with all kinds of other cars.

As i wrote on instagram, i can't stop watching picture of your car and i'm sure that GREEN is the best choice!

Congrats man

As a lot of people around here,i'm very happy for you as if I were the owner.

Congrats again and agai anda again .. and other 750-4 times LOL

I found great picture of you and your Veneno! :

Thanks Dario! I appreciate your comments and again thank you for the warm welcome you gave all of us while we were in Italy. I look forward to next time!

The guys from DuPont Registry are great people! Its fun meeting the people from the magazines because most of them are also car crazy and a lot of fun to talk to.

Green looks proper on the Veneno, a truly fantastic piece of carbon artwork. :headbang:

Thank You!

What a crazy week on LP. Webster taking delivery of the Agera, now the Veneno. I love this place!

Thank You SO MUCH for sharing RB! Have fun!

btw, the title of this thread needs to be changed ;)

Thank You! Yes, Webster getting his Koenigsegg is HUGE!!! I am very excited to hear more from him about it. I am glad that such an insane capable car is with an insanely talented driver and great guy like him. I am hoping I can ride along when I am in LA next month. Fingers-Crossed! :headbang:

Yes, very impressive :)

Thanks!

Congrats on your new purchase, she's a beauty

Thank You!

I'm a little behind the game here! I learned on Lambo Club of America's FB page from DuPont Reg about your delivery just this morning.

Huge congrats!

Your favorite child is home!!!

Thanks! My kids and wife still come first by far, but this car is a distant but solid second to them. I look forward to seeing your AV Roadster!

Did you all go to Prime 112 while you were here and not invite the mayor of Miami! :eusa_naughty:

Dammit!! lol :icon_mrgreen:

Hope you guys have a blast in my city... :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

LOL! Thanks! Yes, Aaron and I ate at Prime 112 a couple times. Its one of my favorite restaurants in Miami Beach. The miso-glazed Sea Bass is amazing there.

Love that comment ... so green is faster, white is harder and red is more ... lol.

:bigemo_harabe_net-195:

in my next life i want to be Kris Sing (II)! :icon_mrgreen:

congrats again, you bastard! :)

ciao

lol. Thank you, Alberto. In my next life I want your Countach!!

Damn and he replies to EVERY SINGLE POST.

what a guy lol...

Thanks!

Nice car Ragin, looks amazing! Do you have any plans on letting some car mags like Motor Trend or Car And Driver test the car?

A good friend from MT was over last night taking pics for a couple hours and working on a story. He is a Ferrari fan and a good friend so I spent most of the time explaining to him the error of his ways. :icon_mrgreen:

I will not allow anyone to test my Veneno to come up with silly numbers that mean nothing to sell magazines. I offered to whip my friend from MT around Miami last night and promised to scare the shit out of him. He said, "I know you so I wouldn't be scared but lets do that next time when I have the full camera crew with me." I am fine with that. Here are the terms: I drive. Motortrend has to get the road closed for safety. Then, I plan to pin his ass in the seat, scare the crap out of him and have him try to do a review while we are on the go. If he can get out two words I will be impressed. That is the only review / measure that I feel is appropriate for the Veneno. No overdubs, no second takes. You want to see what my car is made of? Let's see what you've got. ;)

I will not allow anyone to test my Veneno to come up with silly numbers that mean nothing to sell magazines. I offered to whip my friend from MT around Miami last night and promised to scare the shit out of him. He said, "I know you so I wouldn't be scared but lets do that next time when I have the full camera crew with me." I am fine with that. Here are the terms: I drive. Motortrend has to get the road closed for safety. Then, I plan to pin his ass in the seat, scare the crap out of him and have him try to do a review while we are on the go. If he can get out two words I will be impressed. That is the only review / measure that I feel is appropriate for the Veneno. No overdubs, no second takes. You want to see what my car is made of? Let's see what you've got. ;)

I guess that answers my question about Top Gear... :icon_mrgreen: But the Motor Trend video review you just described would be epic!!! Hope you can make that happen.

Thanks for being so generous with your time an sharing not just this car experience but all your car experiences with us, totally amazing that you do that and in such a humble way on top of it! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the reply and sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful to towards RB, VBUGKING,, the Veyron or the Veneno... compare was the wrong choice of word... seat of the pants feel would been better...

I wasn't offended. They are so different that there is no common ground to judge them by.

Thanks for sharing your impression that's what I meant by 'comparing' it to the Veyron. Knowing what we know of the Vitesse and the Aventador this must be one hell of a ride!! I know you're not into numbers but would for purely entertainment reasons would you let Top Gear test it around their track if they asked?

Congrats again hope I can make it out to one of the many events you have planned to share it with everyone so I can see it in the metal CARBON :icon_mrgreen: !

Top Gear UK is a very entertaining program but I have no interest in having my car driven by them or any other journalists.

Damn I love Prime, both of them!!

Congratz again Kris, I still can't believe you got one, EPIC.

Prime Fish is about to open too! Let me know next time you're in town! Thanks!

I guess that answers my question about Top Gear... :icon_mrgreen: But the Motor Trend video review you just described would be epic!!! Hope you can make that happen.

Thanks for being so generous with your time an sharing not just this car experience but all your car experiences with us, totally amazing that you do that and in such a humble way on top of it! :icon_thumleft:

Thank you!

Kris,

Need a pic of Supe in the cockpit! I bet he is just as excited as his old man!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Chad!! I can't wait to get him in there! I already have a new Recaro Car Seat just for the Veneno!

I agree. The Miura and Countach invented and ruled the Super Car world for their time and now Lamborghini has once again shown the world that the king is alive and well. We now live in a "Hyper Car" universe. The Veneno has come along and redefined extreme and uncompromising. They have created this generation's Miura / Countach. I am very proud and honored to own the green Veneno (IMO the most identifiable Lamborghini color since first seeing it on the Miura and the LP400). I am very excited to see all the new cars that spawn from the Veneno by the brilliant designers at Automobili Lamborghini.

I think Miura is a sexy type beauty while the Countach is an evil type beauty: your (superb) Veneno is a Countach type beauty and it's the king of the hill, now and for a long time to go.

ciao

lol. Thank you, Alberto. In my next life I want your Countach!!

Thank you very much, Kris: i really appreciate your words about my car, written by one that owns the car that i sincerely think to be the best in the world and many other fantastic Lamborghini too. I'm very proud of your words, but i think that you can buy every single Countach model you want and very easily

ciao

Kris, congrats on your stunning Veneno!

Enjoy every second with it, you really deserve it.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us!

I tried looking up specs on this car? 1/4 mile , top speed etc.

I know its the quickest lambo ever made, what is the estimated 0-60 ,1/4 mile etc?

Is it quicker than a Bugatti ?

Kris,

Need a pic of Supe in the cockpit! I bet he is just as excited as his old man!! :icon_thumleft:

THIS, ABSOLUTELY THIS.

Heavy start to the year on here, as someone else said, Webster's kooooenenenooeososossooeiiyeieeiig and now this.

Then, I plan to pin his ass in the seat, scare the crap out of him and have him try to do a review while we are on the go. If he can get out two words I will be impressed. That is the only review / measure that I feel is appropriate for the Veneno.

I love this approach!

Many congrats Kris - looking forward to seeing / hearing all about your experiences in it down the line..

So far it definitely sounds like it couldn't have gone to a better home!

I tried looking up specs on this car? 1/4 mile , top speed etc.

I know its the quickest lambo ever made, what is the estimated 0-60 ,1/4 mile etc?

Is it quicker than a Bugatti ?

Not trying to be a dick, but are you reading the thread? Which part of, Kris (Raginbull) doesnt care about acceleration times/track times and how the Bugatti and Veneno cant be compared, dont you understand?

I am sure everyone will agree that is it not only very cool to have someone that is part of the board be such an enthusiast and collector that he bought Veneno, but he has been so gracious as to share the whole event with us in such unselfish detail. Thank you for making us all a part of such a special acquisition Kris!

Not trying to be a dick, but are you reading the thread? Which part of, Kris (Raginbull) doesnt care about acceleration times/track times and how the Bugatti and Veneno cant be compared, dont you understand?

Not trying to be a dick ;) but if I may be so bold, it seems he's just inquiring as to whether there will be some "published" times from you or Kris about the car. Yes, it would behoove our VegasGTR friend to read the thread from start to finish to get an all-encompassing overview, but my assumption is he hasn't, and while that's OK, it doesn't change whether or not there will be any sort of testing.

I mean that's great and all he doesn't care about the 0-60 times, but considering you, yourself are the V-Box King, and the relationship you two have, it's not unreasonable to believe there might be the opportunity to "test" said car for the hard primary data that is unlikely to ever be documented unless a magazine or media outlet is allowed to test the car.

Color me curious as well.

Not trying to be a dick ;) but if I may be so bold, it seems he's just inquiring as to whether there will be some "published" times from you or Kris about the car. Yes, it would behoove our VegasGTR friend to read the thread from start to finish to get an all-encompassing overview, but my assumption is he hasn't, and while that's OK, it doesn't change whether or not there will be any sort of testing.

I mean that's great and all he doesn't care about the 0-60 times, but considering you, yourself are the V-Box King, and the relationship you two have, it's not unreasonable to believe there might be the opportunity to "test" said car for the hard primary data that is unlikely to ever be documented unless a magazine or media outlet is allowed to test the car.

Exactly. I don't care if its quicker or slower than X car. just VERY interested in performance Data. If he does not want to , I understand ..its no biggie.

Just curious is all.

Enjoy the beast.

Its just the last few pages that all this took place, and its been made very clear that there will be NO numbers or comparisons from this special car because the only thing the owner cares about is the fun factor and experience it delivers. I can tell you its fast as hell, very brutal, and tons of fun. Thats good enough for Kris, so its good enough for me.

Its just the last few pages that all this took place, and its been made very clear that there will be NO numbers or comparisons from this special car because the only thing the owner cares about is the fun factor and experience it delivers. I can tell you its fast as hell, very brutal, and tons of fun. Thats good enough for Kris, so its good enough for me.

I Skimmed through all the pages. I must have missed that part my bad.

I am sure someone that buys a rare car like that does not care about specs. VBUG , what does your butt dyno say it feels like?

I Skimmed through all the pages. I must have missed that part my bad.

I am sure someone that buys a rare car like that does not care about specs. VBUG , what does your butt dyno say it feels like?

It feels like its about 800 pounds lighter than an Aventador and about 100 more hp.