Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the other side saying the Veneno looked badass from day one. Everyone has their beef. Show me a Dodge Challenger or a Jag E type and pass me the barf bag. Even if I did think the Veneno was ugly, there are so many uglier cars to choose from.

Not sure if it's over-familiarity, if the colours aren't suiting it, or if the Roadster isn't as well-made as the coupe, but I've got to agree that all these new shots have a strong smell of kit-car. And I say that as someone who really liked the Veneno when it was originally presented.

Show me a Jag E type and pass me the barf bag.

Take your hand off the mouse.

Look at your palm.

Say the following phrase three times

"I will not do drugs any more"

Then move your open palm straight into your face at the highest velocity you can muster. Repeat, until everything goes dark.

Good man.

haha, nope, I'm not drinking what everyone else drinks. Looks like a giant sex toy with headlights to me. People say worse things about our beloved Countach.

I'll give you guys as much as to agree with Assman that the white roadster would be the weakest if I had to pick.

I woud venture to say 99.2% would change their tune if they saw one in person. LA Brit would prob be that .8% ;)

I woud venture to say 99.2% would change their tune if they saw one in person. LA Brit would prob be that .8% ;)

My friend I am also in that .8%, seen the car in real life, it's way over the top for me, honestly at same price point I wouldn't have it over a nicely specced 50th, I'd be embarrassed to drive it around town because of how it looks, I guess it comes down to my own personality.

My friend I am also in that .8%, seen the car in real life, it's way over the top for me, honestly at same price point I wouldn't have it over a nicely specced 50th, I'd be embarrassed to drive it around town because of how it looks, I guess it comes down to my own personality.

It is way over the top for myself as well. I would just imagine that it probably looks better in person than pics, and not so "kit car" like. But since I haven't seen one, I am making a clear assumption. What color did you see? Coupe or roadster? I go to Miami often and always hope to see KS driving his around. I have only been lucky enough to see him in his 50th.

They are over the top...but i think its the flat paint thats making these look kittish in pictures.

The pre-production photos being metallic silver coupes and metallic red roadsters looked amazing. I think the right color schemes will make all the difference with these.

Really can't we talk shit about cars we can't afford? They look silly but if you can.

It is way over the top for myself as well. I would just imagine that it probably looks better in person than pics, and not so "kit car" like. But since I haven't seen one, I am making a clear assumption. What color did you see? Coupe or roadster? I go to Miami often and always hope to see KS driving his around. I have only been lucky enough to see him in his 50th.

I've seen the factory Veneno coupe in Italy, I think it was silver or dark grey.

To me the Veneno is like the spiky shoes Team Salamone wears :icon_mrgreen: I always get a laugh when I see him wear them and I think to myself, good for him, he can pull it off, honestly I couldn't, the Veneno doesn't suit my style.

Well, there's still an optimal setting for the big V. It can't just be deployed anywhere. It might be a highway rocket or Monaco cruiser, but not something you pull out of a garage that is anything short of a hangar in itself to be seen on roads that are anything short of an asphalt carpet. I'm not suggesting that it shouldn't be driven on real roads, but the backdrop is still important to the car. Montana vistas, yes. McDonald's parking lot, no.

Spotted in Geneva on Equatorial Guinea (!!!!) plates. Owner is most likely the infamous son of the president of EG, paid with money stolen from the country itself. The president is sort of the african version of Kim Jong Un...... The son as been thrown out of the U.S aswell as France with all his assets seized before, so if history repeats itself then this Veneno roadster might be available for purchase at a state auction in the future.

image_zpsbyolgbzf.jpg

Spotted in Geneva on Equatorial Guinea (!!!!) plates. Owner is most likely the infamous son of the president of EG, paid with money stolen from the country itself. The president is sort of the african version of Kim Jong Un...... The son as been thrown out of the U.S aswell as France with all his assets seized before, so if history repeats itself then this Veneno roadster might be available for purchase at a state auction in the future.

image_zpsbyolgbzf.jpg

Seems right..

Very infamous by the way.. lol

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1085576...-just-4-million

that looks worse than worst ricers. BTW How lambo did sell to this guy, or Bugatti... Do they only think about the green?

At least now we know why so much good taste. Quite a shame that Lambo let that retard buy a Veneno...

Prob not the first time they have sold a car to a corrupt individual

image_zpsbyolgbzf.jpg

Looks like a kit car.