Any Instagram users here?

TRANSAMERA

Which one? The one behind the dark Crown Victoria with steel wheels and dark tinted windows or the one behind the Acme Flower Delivery van with dark tinted windows and a radar antenna on top?

The one that says free candy is my guess.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so I was trying to post some pictures from my company to try and keep a consistent theme but then I looked at some of your Instagrams and I guess the key is just to post as much random stuff as possible?

Going to have to give this some more thought. No....less thought. Going to have to give this some less thought.

Also, I want to add as many of you as possible but I found the WAY easier way (for me) to do that is for every single one of you to follow me. Then I can just go into "Followers" and go down the list clicking "Follow". Super easy for me.

Thanks in advance. :lol2:

maddman52

DBK has some cool pics but is lacking followers! Add him

Thanks!

Are those really all your GT's DBK?

Yes!

Just kidding, no. Only 1. I run fordgtforum.com and because of that, I know most of the people in the area with Ford GTs. A number of them are keeping their cars at our garage through the winter. Trying to put together a car guy hangout.

Wow, so I was trying to post some pictures from my company to try and keep a consistent theme but then I looked at some of your Instagrams and I guess the key is just to post as much random stuff as possible?

Going to have to give this some more thought. No....less thought. Going to have to give this some less thought.

Also, I want to add as many of you as possible but I found the WAY easier way (for me) to do that is for every single one of you to follow me. Then I can just go into "Followers" and go down the list clicking "Follow". Super easy for me.

Thanks in advance. :lol2:

maddman52

I was wondering what the thing was you posted... And then I saw your caption that it was a kitchen drawer.

I'm really glad you cleared that up for me! :icon_mrgreen:

I was wondering what the thing was you posted... And then I saw your caption that it was a kitchen drawer.

I'm really glad you cleared that up for me! :icon_mrgreen:

LOL!

I saw that jackass! :lol2:

The key point was that it is Walnut, which isn't typical for a dovetail drawer box. Most are maple or poplar.

LOL!

I saw that jackass! :lol2:

The key point was that it is Walnut, which isn't typical for a dovetail drawer box. Most are maple or poplar.

Yeah...

I am not going to follow you back.

Yeah...

I am not going to follow you back.

Don't worry, I was just new to Instagram and didn't realize that people are just supposed to take pictures of random meaningless stuff like hamburgers and the ground, and a whole bunch of selfies with quizzical facial expressions.

I'm on it.

Joined the selfy revolution.

Posted pics of me at my absolute happiest ever and my most sad and angry ever. I tend to have very dramatic mood swings.

Joined the selfy revolution.

Posted pics of me at my absolute happiest ever and my most sad and angry ever. I tend to have very dramatic mood swings.

Don't worry! You'll get the hang of this. When I told Jpegs to use Instagram he didn't get it and said it was confusing too... And just look! He uses it daily and figured it out... So truly, anyone can do it! :P

Don't worry! You'll get the hang of this. When I told Jpegs to use Instagram he didn't get it and said it was confusing too... And just look! He uses it daily and figured it out... So truly, anyone can do it! :P

If Allanlamo, 79 years old soon to be 80 years OOOLD, can use it, anyone can.

Follow @foxolyalya she likes Lambo and... Oh well you'll figure out by yourself.

BUMP

Just started an instagram.....followed by a couple of you.....can I get a follow?????? I need some of you BD players to follow me so I can have more to look at while I am on there.....

@pretzel_guy

and thank you!!! Lol

Nevermind me, just posting shity weather.

@scgmilan

Mine is not that interesting unless you happen to like Boise State football...I started following a few of you