Any Instagram users here?

TRANSAMERA

@albinosunlimited

I would follow you, but way to many snakes.

Just started. Expect cars, travel, food... but mostly food. @audibull1

@audibull on brabble.

haha you are going to make me hungry.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Instagram is charlieferer or charlie.ferer

I'm @mclubla

Follow me and I have this habit of following back :)

I follow you. :)

I follow _whitesse_ i believe it's an older member here who had the license plate "why tryy" on his lp640 and now has a veyron vitesse and it's gorgeous :o

• 3 months later...

Not a user of instagram or twitter. I really hate # this and @ that. O.k. I may not have the best grammar in the world. I just type and post, no proofreading. If I proofed and did it in word, I'm light years better. I save my excellent grammar for business emails. Besides a forum isn't as formal. But still the instagram and twitter grammar still drives me nuts. I believe social media and texting, has put our progress back 100 years!

A plug for my social media app Brabble..would love for you guys to download and post on. Its free in the app store and google play. We are new so only have 400k users at this point. Similar to instagram but better features. We have 45 sec video, 5 min audio, pic and text. You can reply to any of those formats with any of the formats. Instagram only has 10sec video and pic and you can only reply by text. Would love the support of the community. Thanks guys!

Thanks to Instagram, I have learned that there are more fake countaches than real ones. And there are 19 different ways to misspell "#lamborghini".

Thanks to Instagram, I have learned that there are more fake countaches than real ones. And there are 19 different ways to misspell "#lamborghini".

I always see you and Allan calling them out when I'm trying to get my morning dose of Countach. :icon_mrgreen: It's pretty hilarious seeing all of those people get so butthurt and defensive, lol.

I always see you and Allan calling them out when I'm trying to get my morning dose of Countach. :icon_mrgreen: It's pretty hilarious seeing all of those people get so butthurt and defensive, lol.

The one last night went full fcuking postal.... Probably going to suck a shotgun.

The one last night went full fcuking postal.... Probably going to suck a shotgun.

HAHA! I have to look this shit up now. :D :icon_butt:

Which one is it?

HAHA! I have to look this shit up now. :D :icon_butt:

Which one is it?

He erased them... Same douchbag kid with the YouTube video pretending his Replicrap countach was real and he was a successful 17 year old with a "500 horsepower $400,000 car".

He erased them... Same douchbag kid with the YouTube video pretending his Replicrap countach was real and he was a successful 17 year old with a "500 horsepower $400,000 car".

Did you see your thread in the Countach section here buttercup?