Any Instagram users here?

TRANSAMERA

I put my self up, I am "djremotion" you can add me but I have zero images zero followers and I almost dont know difference between # and @. :D Not sure yet if I will use my account seriously or not...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CharlieFerer

Still not sure if I am going to ever properly use that account. But damn how much many of you use effort to post there! :o

I am also feeling how different worlds we live. Allan seems to be exposed to exotics every 15minutes while Kris seems to be absorbed to absurdly rare hyper cars every 5 minutes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Business:

@facenbody1

Made the mistake of watching a couple of your clips from surgery. I am glad I never had the desire to be a surgeon because I don't have the stomach for it. :icon_mrgreen:

Made the mistake of watching a couple of your clips from surgery. I am glad I never had the desire to be a surgeon because I don't have the stomach for it. :icon_mrgreen:

I absolutely love those videos! If I could do a redo in life, that's the direction I would've gone.