Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the UGR cars b there for the event?

Some slow coupes. One really fast convertible.

:turboalex:

Some slow coupes. One really fast convertible.

:turboalex:

Looking forward to seeing some vids, Joe. You've been slacking on us with that... :icon_mrgreen:

Cant wait to see the vids. Saw a lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu throw down 1107 on pump yesterday on the dyno and it still had more in it....

Just some crazy fast cars.

Looking forward to seeing some vids, Joe. You've been slacking on us with that... :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, sorry about that. I've only done one vid and it was really just to test the sound when mounting the camera close to the rear window (can still hear the wind, oh well).

The 4.25 run on pump wasn't on video but I'm pretty sure it looks exactly the same, just shorter. ;)

Saw a lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu

Come again?? lol

Yeah, sorry about that. I've only done one vid and it was really just to test the sound when mounting the camera close to the rear window (can still hear the wind, oh well).

The 4.25 run on pump wasn't on video but I'm pretty sure it looks exactly the same, just shorter. ;)

NICE! I subscribed to your channel.. :icon_mrgreen:

We need updates on TX2K13...

Mullet, run that White Viper again and make sure this time you don't forget to give the car some gas.. :icon_mrgreen:

Mullet, run that White Viper again and make sure this time you don't forget to give the car some gas.. :icon_mrgreen:

What happen ? :eusa_dance:

Subscribed as well!

lol, yeah. Hard spin in 2-3-4th....didn't accelerate too well.

I am hearing a lot about a certain Porsche that may dethrone the UGR TTGs - Mullet, don't be letting no stinkin Beetle beat up on you.

Yeah we need updates! Don't let any Nissan, P, or anything else get the title!

Porsche USA HQ is right next to my office building. It is looking a little rough with their lake being drained....

photo.JPG

I am hearing a lot about a certain Porsche that may dethrone the UGR TTGs - Mullet, don't be letting no stinkin Beetle beat up on you.

highly doubtfull....

at the first meet last night there were 5 UR TTG's present....tonight should be even better.

hope to see the TT Aventador also.

Tiago,

Keep us posted. Kevin, don't be stingy with the updates, lol. Now go out there and kick everyone's ass (and be SAFE)

5 UGR TT, lmao. I wonder if they get their own parking section like a car club, lol

We need to get some footage between those cars. I heard there is a lot of cars going to this meet. I honestly hope everyone drives safe and gets some good weather!

5 UGR TT, lmao. I wonder if they get their own parking section like a car club, lol

We need to get some footage between those cars. I heard there is a lot of cars going to this meet. I honestly hope everyone drives safe and gets some good weather!

i'll be out tomorrow to make it 6. gotta stay in tonight since it's a holiday.