Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish I was there!!

I am so tempted to just buy a car and not wait on this R8 plus to get here in July.....

Man I wish I was there!!

I am so tempted to just buy a car and not wait on this R8 plus to get here in July.....

Is Scotty's stage 3 Gallardo spyder still for sale? I know g-force just posted a link to his 2012 r8TT for sale.

Nothing too exciting so far. A couple of fast GTRs racing each other and other cars, but nothing with the UGR Lambos yet.

Tonight is suppsed to be packed with action. I'll keep the thread updated if/when I hear anything.

That video is nuts. Just left Lambo of Atlanta.... Almost walked out with a 13 560. Just not set on the bumpers or the wheels.

That video is nuts. Just left Lambo of Atlanta.... Almost walked out with a 13 560. Just not set on the bumpers or the wheels.

DON'T DO IT! The bumpers are atrocious. You cannot possibly be that desperate!

Haha I know. The bumpers and the wheels look very cheap IMO. I had a blank check on me just in case....

Best video I have come across so far:

You have to be retarded to be doing that racing on the street. The yellow viper passed that car on the right and had to be doing 75+mph FASTER then the car was traveling. Driver changes lanes or misjudges just how fast the viper is going and its game over.

Rather see the races from the airstrip.

You have to be retarded to be doing that racing on the street. The yellow viper passed that car on the right and had to be doing 75+mph FASTER then the car was traveling. Driver changes lanes or misjudges just how fast the viper is going and its game over.

Same here... Especially after breaking my TT R8 loose and hitting the concrete median. You just never know what can happen but when you throw in 3 lanes deep a lot can go wrong fast...

Guess I am just getting old.

:iamwithstupid: Simply irresponsible, it's all fun and games until .........