Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word on Supra Forums is that the LMR POS was experience fuel system issues and such that the car was limited to 15 lbs of boost. Here's the quote:

"I heard that the POS had a fuel system issue and the computer was limiting the boost to 15 because of this. There was supposed to be a rematch once the fuel system was repaired. "

Kevin/ UGR guys; any word on this?

1020681[/url]']

The word on Supra Forums is that the LMR POS was experience fuel system issues and such that the car was limited to 15 lbs of boost. Here's the quote:

"I heard that the POS had a fuel system issue and the computer was limiting the boost to 15 because of this. There was supposed to be a rematch once the fuel system was repaired. "

Kevin/ UGR guys; any word on this?

Yes, LOL.

Kevin, hurry up and upload the video agains the T1 GTR. I am tired of hearing people saying the GTR won.. :icon_mrgreen:

1020715[/url]']

Kevin, hurry up and upload the video agains the T1 GTR. I am tired of hearing people saying the GTR won.. :icon_mrgreen:

We will load the cards Monday AM. I think there was only 1-2 full runs so it shouldn't take long to throw something together.

3.01 out of the orange car is what Kevin said...

Only a matter of time until we see 2.xx 60-130's

Taken from Youtube comments, read it and spit my drink out

Well the excuses are pouring in all over the world wide web.

Biggest search hit: FUEL PUMP PROBLEMS, ONLY AT 15 PSI no nitrous

lol kinda ironic, at Texas Invitational..... NO PROBLEMS while having a flawless win count. Doing pulls with big titty bitches in the passenger seat.... NO PROBLEMS. Lose to a UGR G..... PROBLEMS HUGE PROBLEMS, my fuel pump pooped out, the drag tires spun too hard, a unicorn was in my lane, my boost controller divorced my car, SW gave me a real shitty pep talk... lol

hahhahahahahahahaha

3 sec is really fast, that would explain why it walked away that quick. It's not even that light weight of a car, lmao.

UGR just got some major good PR this weekend. Good job!

I want more footage, lol

Only a matter of time until we see 2.xx 60-130's

DAMN!!! I wouldn't shit my pants there would be metres of whole intestines on the seat. :D

3.01 out of the orange car is what Kevin said...

Kevin never shows all the cards in his hand .....

We all saw how well that TTG hooked and walked that vet.

Likewise we know how fast that vet is ....

Connecting the dots .... I'd say we just a video of a sub 3 second 60 - 130 run ...

But here's thing I don't think it's UGR's first sub 3 second run, on street tires ...

In Kevin's own words "the TT Aventador is on a whole different level" ....

What do you think that means ...... And start the music .....

This is the sound of Underground ..... As usual, outstanding job .... TEAM UGR .....

3 sec is really fast, that would explain why it walked away that quick. It's not even that light weight of a car, lmao.

UGR just got some major good PR this weekend. Good job!

I want more footage, lol

UGR also spent hours of their own time making sure customers were happy - I asked Kevin a question about my intercooler on wednesday night and on thursday it was like a personal pit crew had showed up to show me everything I wanted to know. KC and Tim and 4 other guys had my car on a lift, took the undertray off, showed me what I had questions about, made sure my car was 110% and spent about 3 hours of their own time doing it. The attitude was completely "this is what we're here for."

These guys are first class in my book. Time they could've spent relaxing, prepping their own cars, or working they spent just hanging out with me and my car. You don't get that at another shop, you don't get that at a dealership.

If you ever wondered what happens after you take a UGR build home, the answer is 24/7 support from good guys.

UGR also spent hours of their own time making sure customers were happy - I asked Kevin a question about my intercooler on wednesday night and on thursday it was like a personal pit crew had showed up to show me everything I wanted to know. KC and Tim and 4 other guys had my car on a lift, took the undertray off, showed me what I had questions about, made sure my car was 110% and spent about 3 hours of their own time doing it. The attitude was completely "this is what we're here for."

These guys are first class in my book. Time they could've spent relaxing, prepping their own cars, or working they spent just hanging out with me and my car. You don't get that at another shop, you don't get that at a dealership.

If you ever wondered what happens after you take a UGR build home, the answer is 24/7 support from good guys.

Just another day at the office .... For ..... TEAM UGR .... These guys are without equal ....

Pssshhh....I don't see what this UGR hype is all about. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, did I mention that I can't wait to get my car back from UGR?? =)

We will load the cards Monday AM. I think there was only 1-2 full runs so it shouldn't take long to throw something together.

Kevin ,

Trust' said it was pretty much EVEN , who ever got the hit Won.

his Quote:

"Both runs with clean hits were super close, the only time there was air between between our front/back bumpers was when it was an uneven hit. "

I know you will only show the ones that YOU got the hit and won.

I would say that GTR is = to a stage 2R UG car.

Were you there? Tag and I's run was close, but I'll drag your car up and down the highway like it's going out of style.

..then have Kevin build me a faster one and do it in that too :).