Lamborghini WRC

Gilligan740

I'm not sure how i feel about this.

It's obviously not the 'proper' car for this kind of activity. But to each his own I suppose.

It's well composed, shot and executed as a video goes.

I'm not sure how i feel about this.

It's obviously not the 'proper' car for this kind of activity. But to each his own I suppose.

It's well composed, shot and executed as a video goes.

Somebody confused and obviously thinks the LP-4 means offroad vehicle....also please get the VIN on this car so I or my buddies never buy this car by mistake on the used market...if and when it is ever offered for sale. Why buy a lambo for this...get a 4 wheeler????

Pretty cool, I thought the doughnuts were unnecessary but other than that I didn't mind it, the car is an earlier Gallardo and it has a full wrap I don't think it suffered a lot of damage.

I met the owner/driver on the Stampede last year -- cool Canadian guy. He's trying to get a car video site going I think. So this might be filed under "marketing expenses" for that project if you will. As a video guy, I was impressed with the editing, etc!

i like it

in the end it is not like a used an old icon like a miura SV for doing it ...that would be hard to watch :P

it is his car and the video is very nice to watch

• 5 weeks later...

Its just a car....HIS car. He can do as he pleases. Lets not get all butt hurt like the F-chat guys did with the enzo/F50 videos.

Lamborghini should use this video for a commercial...worst case scenario....clutch rebuild and some new tires....whats the harm?

It is a Lamborghini