2014 S Class

RyanRo24

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's going to be a coupe, cabrio and extended wheel base (Pullman) variants of this car. Can't wait to see them, the Pullman is supposed to replace the Maybach.

There's going to be a coupe, cabrio and extended wheel base (Pullman) variants of this car. Can't wait to see them, the Pullman is supposed to replace the Maybach.

And the coupe/cabrio replaces CL-class , right?

And the coupe/cabrio replaces CL-class , right?

Apparently so. There won't be a CL class anymore, they'll replace it, like they did with the CLK which is now the E class coupe/cabrio.

I love the rear, but is it me or did they copy the Mulsanne a bit there? I like the Mulsanne's rear too.

Bentley-Mulsanne-rear-side-view.jpg

2014-Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-rear-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

Awesome looking car, I can't wait to test drive one, my wife keeps on insisting I am not old enough to own one, I have no idea why she thinks you must be a pensioner to own one. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like they also copied the air conditioning vents from the Mulsanne too.

Maybe it's just a rebadged Mulsanne :eusa_think:

Don´t see anything mulsanne like. Back is more an evolution of the current CL classes back.

Don´t see anything mulsanne like. Back is more an evolution of the current CL classes back.

:iamwithstupid: Exactly my thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

Luv it.

Re price - the great thing (or bad thing depending on perspective) about MB is they depreciate like crazy. Wait a few months or a year for a lightly used one - it'll be more reasonable (for those that don't want to shell out big bucks and spec our own).

I love it, also loved my old S550 except the sqeaks from the seats which drove me to sell it. Honestly for the money I rather buy the Tesla Model S.

I love it, also loved my old S550 except the sqeaks from the seats which drove me to sell it. Honestly for the money I rather buy the Tesla Model S.

I agree...except for the idea of buying the Tesla. But in the last decade this has been a major issue with MB. Squeaks and rattles have become an annoyance in their models.

Due to the design of the steering wheel, if you look at the dashboard and steering wheel combined, they make a smiley face:

tumblr_mnr0kzKm5r1qzvax4o1_500.jpg