2014 S Class

RyanRo24

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New mercedes S class production video and at 2:25 they accidently leaked the new S63

Zee germans must be so mad right now

Zee germans must be so mad right now

I'm really sorry but I can't help it... Don't make fun of zee germans :D you're in Poland :D right on their doorstep.

I'm really sorry but I can't help it... Don't make fun of zee germans :D you're in Poland :D right on their doorstep.

Oh snap. S63 looks GOOD.

Well that steering wheel is growing on me some. Here is a thread with lots of really awesome pictures of the S-Class: LINK Page 14 in particular has some nice ones, and then after that there are additional interior mockups from the configurator at the German website. I like the all-white/cream Designo leather interior.

clap2.gif

My initial impression upon seeing the exterior was "Yawn... another big Merc. Next." but then I saw the interior. I think I could live out of one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Official - S63 AMG

535hp

optional AWD

0-60mph - 4s (RWD 4.4s)

I believe the HP will be higher that 535. That is what the current amg has. I read somewhere it would be closer to 575.

I showed my wife the S63 pics and she said its too "old man" for me. Honestly I think its my next DD as the SL63 is proving redundant with the roadster and I need seating for 4.

I showed my wife the S63 pics and she said its too "old man" for me. Honestly I think its my next DD as the SL63 is proving redundant with the roadster and I need seating for 4.

How about a CL ?

How about a CL ?

I think a new one is coming out soon. There is usually a 1 year gap between the launch of a new S class and a a new CL. They changed the name to S class coupe though.

I think a new one is coming out soon. There is usually a 1 year gap between the launch of a new S class and a a new CL. They changed the name to S class coupe though.

Did they then eliminate the CLS?

How about a CL ?

+1!

Or why not score a slightly experienced CL65? Let someone else eat $80k of depreciation in 18 months.

I don't think the SL is redundant, but if you really need four seats the Audi S8 would also be a great option.

CLS is still in production and likely will continue to be. It's probably the best looking four door sub $100K out there right now.

My wife says the same thing but I am quite sure I will get this car, I can'twait to see it in real life.

Did they then eliminate the CLS?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. CLS will still be the CLS and will still be in production for at least 3 more years, the new CL will be renamed S class coupe. Rumours say there will be an S class convertible as well.

I love the CL63, my dad drives one. Getting a toddler in and out of the car seat is next to impossible. I like the Audis a lot but I have such a good relationship with the MBZ dealer right by my office that I don't know if I want lose that. The dealer experience goes a long way with me on a DD. I had such a bad experience at Porsche Beverly Hills that I swore I would never buy one again (truth be told I would love a Panny Turbo S).

I love the CL63, my dad drives one. Getting a toddler in and out of the car seat is next to impossible. I like the Audis a lot but I have such a good relationship with the MBZ dealer right by my office that I don't know if I want lose that. The dealer experience goes a long way with me on a DD. I had such a bad experience at Porsche Beverly Hills that I swore I would never buy one again (truth be told I would love a Panny Turbo S).

CLS63 Shooting Brake is the most awesome family car in existence imo. Much nicer than a Panamera, and you'd make your dealer happy as well.