Larini exhaust

rhyno

Interesting...would you consider blacking out the tail lights? The red is clashing with the blue and orange combo. Looks good tho!

Reminds me of a toy car, I find in pleasantly nostalgic.

Yup, I feel the same...makes the car looks almost fake and "a kit"!

Rhyno has "rhyno balls"! :icon_super:

Thanks guys for the compliments! I know lots of ppl won't like it but its what I wanted to do and can change it back to stock very easily. I wanted a Hot Wheels Lamborghini and that's what I got. This car makes me feel like a little kid and puts a huge smile on my face, it takes me back to the first time I saw a Countach! I just couldn't believe how cool that car was and I have that same little kid feeling all over again. I have crowds of ppl taking pictures every time I stop. I had a little boy taking pictures of it and I told him to sit in it so I could take a picture of him in the car, the smile he had was priceless and that's what makes owning a Lamborghini worth it! I hope that boy becomes a Lamborghini fan for the rest of his life. Why drive a Prius and be boring when you can drive a real life Hot Wheels car!

Ryan, I saw the car at Brian's and I like it. I will say though, I would prefer the wheels in gloss black. I usually avoid blue cars, but this is one I really like. The blue / black combo in the teaser photo looks awesome!

Thanks Gandalf! I have done the mods so I can remove the orange, then just re powder coat the wheels black and I will have a brand new car again. Brian is still trying to get the valves to work properly on the exhaust system then I can start driving her again.

Ryan I think it looks good, am going to kid but when I was told about it, I thought that might not be good at all. :eusa_think:

But it looks cool :headbang:

Thanks Dallas and Zapper, when you see it in real life you will really like it. It's crazy how popular it has been! I had a guy today want to buy her but she is not for sale!!!! I wish you where driving home with us! I saw Rockstar in his Green Murci SV today and be us stoked for the drive back to Canada.